Belly Fat

Options
I've been exercising and dieting for 2 months now . I've lost a total of 10 pounds but for some reason my stomach still looks big . It's not getting as small as I thought I would and deff not flat . What could I be doing wrong !? Feels like I'm always bloated what can I do do get rid of bloating ?

Replies

• Mandyrose1983
    Mandyrose1983 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Try cucumbers.... Also, smaller meals. No gum.... Ummmm maybe try no gluten
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    You need to strengthen your core for a flat stomach. Have you tried ab/core exercises? Check out fitnessblender on youtube they have good workouts.
  • Haegar62
    Haegar62 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Sadly there is no way to get the fat to go away in a specific place. The advice i have seen is try and do core exercises like plank or just pull your belly button to you spine as oft as you can doing anything ( drivin, walking just sitting in fron of the pc..)
    Good Luck
    If that is you in the pic you look great anyway ( Just a comment nothing else behind it)
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Can't spot reduce, fat loss is determined by genetics.
  • blazehill6
    blazehill6 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. My tummy just hangs over my waist. Lately I've been trying a sweat belt. Hopefully it works.
  • Pinnacle_IAO
    Pinnacle_IAO Posts: 608 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I've been exercising and dieting for 2 months now . I've lost a total of 10 pounds but for some reason my stomach still looks big . It's not getting as small as I thought I would and deff not flat . What could I be doing wrong !? Feels like I'm always bloated what can I do do get rid of bloating ?
    The final place for fat to disappear is uaually our first choice for spot reduction.
    That's part of the process for most.
    It just takes time, and while you can tone up your muscles in spots, you can not spot reduce fat.
    Just keep eating clean and exercising, and in time, your body will tighten up as your overall body fat drops.

Good Luck!