Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

MyFitnessPal success story!

I started watching my calory intake on 1 January 2015 and started to actively log my food in MyFitnessPal on 22nd January 2015. Today it is exactly 7.5 Months later and I have lost 22 kg (113.8 kg on 1/1/2015 and 91.8 kg on 6/8/2015) with my BMI reducing from 33.6 down to 27.1

I keep on telling people that there is nothing magic about MyFitnessPal other than an awareness of how much you eat and the calory value of the food one eats! Another 2 kg to go to reach my goal weight.......

Replies

• Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Awesome!!
  • EbonyGemstoneHealth
    EbonyGemstoneHealth Posts: 249 Member
    Briiliant!
  • echmainfit619
    echmainfit619 Posts: 333 Member
    Well done Neville. Looks like your goal is to get to Onederland. (as measured in pounds anyway)
  • RegainFiks
    RegainFiks Posts: 180 Member
    Good job, this is motivating.
  • griffinca2
    griffinca2 Posts: 672 Member
    Good job! I think we're all in the same boat; having an awareness of what (and how much) we are putting in our bodies. And it doesn't have to be a drastic calorie/macro change/reduction to do it. I didn't have that much to lose (just a few lbs); my problem was I wasn't eating enough and what was eating had to much sugar. Once I started logging and what and how much (I actually had to increase my cals) and what (reduced the sugar) I was eating I lost the few lbs I wanted (and then some). Now I'm working on maintenance; trying to ensure I'm eating enough to fuel my workouts, reduce body fat slightly (I'm in w/the Recomp thread too). Just remember "It's a process, not a project," it has no end date. B)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!