MyFitnessPal success story!

Options
I started watching my calory intake on 1 January 2015 and started to actively log my food in MyFitnessPal on 22nd January 2015. Today it is exactly 7.5 Months later and I have lost 22 kg (113.8 kg on 1/1/2015 and 91.8 kg on 6/8/2015) with my BMI reducing from 33.6 down to 27.1

I keep on telling people that there is nothing magic about MyFitnessPal other than an awareness of how much you eat and the calory value of the food one eats! Another 2 kg to go to reach my goal weight.......

Replies

• Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • EbonyGemstoneHealth
    EbonyGemstoneHealth Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Briiliant!
  • echmainfit619
    echmainfit619 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Well done Neville. Looks like your goal is to get to Onederland. (as measured in pounds anyway)
  • RegainFiks
    RegainFiks Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Good job, this is motivating.
  • griffinca2
    griffinca2 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Good job! I think we're all in the same boat; having an awareness of what (and how much) we are putting in our bodies. And it doesn't have to be a drastic calorie/macro change/reduction to do it. I didn't have that much to lose (just a few lbs); my problem was I wasn't eating enough and what was eating had to much sugar. Once I started logging and what and how much (I actually had to increase my cals) and what (reduced the sugar) I was eating I lost the few lbs I wanted (and then some). Now I'm working on maintenance; trying to ensure I'm eating enough to fuel my workouts, reduce body fat slightly (I'm in w/the Recomp thread too). Just remember "It's a process, not a project," it has no end date. B)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!