Has this helped for you?

Options
I just started with this today and was just curious if it is accurate, and if it has worked for anyone?

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Over 60lbs so far and counting..
  • Meeezonajourney
    Meeezonajourney Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    40 lbs and counting :#
  • titotito48
    titotito48 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    28.6 so far in 6 months
  • Happyme2009
    Happyme2009 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    It does help . And quitting it hurts.
    I lost a lot before, I quit for one year and gained it all back .
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    of course it works :smiley:
    I had 20 lbs to lose and they're history.... :smiley:
  • misterdale67
    misterdale67 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    171 pounds in 16 months and counting for me.
  • Spice1973
    Spice1973 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    It works great as long as your logging is accurate. It's also a great place to be for motivation and support! :)
  • abelcat1
    abelcat1 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    It sure has. MPF provide the tools to monitor calories in and out. The members aka your fitness pals are very supportive and you can find answers and support 24/7. I have a great time being member and have lost 100 lbs since march 14. The weightloss is my own doing. The fun I have doing it, has a lot to do with the fact that I can share my wins (and losses) with kind, funny and supportive people here on MFP.
  • Eri0515
    Eri0515 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    First thing I noticed when I started logging what I ate was all the extra calories I was eating everyday. It does make a difference and it does work!
  • memickee
    memickee Posts: 250 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Yes, but I log my food and exercise with BodyMedia Fit. The most helpful thing, at least for me is, is the community forum. Love to read the Motivation and Success threads.

I have lost 50+lbs using this app and my BMFit.
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Seriously, I would not be where I am today without MFP. It helped me lose the weight I wanted to and I have been able to maintain the loss for years by continuing to track. If you follow the plan and are consistent, it will work.
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    MFP and a good food scale helped me lose 140 lbs. 20 more to go!
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    KarlaH9801 wrote: »
    MFP and a good food scale helped me lose 140 lbs. 20 more to go!

Wow, Karla, that is phenomenal!
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Look through this section and you'll see plenty of people for whom this has worked.

Also, 62 pounds in 19 months here
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Yep!
  • Domicinator
    Domicinator Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Out of all the technology and exercise equipment I use to do what I'm doing, MFP is the key to the castle. Without it, I would be completely lost. It is the single most effective tool I use in my quest to get healthy.
  • medlaura
    medlaura Posts: 282 Member
    Options

I'm down almost 25 pounds since May 15th, 2015. If you log everything that goes in your mouth, stay within your limit & work out im sure it'll work for you too ;)
  • egorre
    egorre Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    128 lbs down a year and a month in. so, yes. :smile:
  • mabinethin
    mabinethin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! I'm also kinda new... and so far I have lost 4lb. It really lets you see how much your over eating. I use this site and I walk during my lunch breaks and I'm very happy with the results!!
  • morenoerica1991
    morenoerica1991 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I read each one of yalls responses and definatley feel encouraged!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!