What do you do with pb2?

Options
2»

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,574 Member
    Options
    Just to mention-if you've seen the brand "It's Just Great Stuff" next to PB2 at the store, I highly recommend it. It is not as popular of a brand but I'm not sure why. I think it is more creamy and nutty than PB2-a lot better.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    i use it on everything. it's delicious.
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I add a little extra water to mine so it isn't so dry, and then I spread it on an english muffin or a plain rice cake. It's even better with a little honey and cinnamon. I also use it as dip for apples or bananas, or add it to my protein drink, or greek yogurt, or oatmeal. The chocolate is even better!
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    No one likes dry nuts.
  • jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Alluminati wrote: »
    No one likes dry nuts.
    ...and alluminati wins!
  • phxteach
    phxteach Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Is there a similar powder for almonds or other nuts?
  • kwedman488
    kwedman488 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    To make it like peanut butter on its own add enough water to get the consistency you like, add a little bit of stevia, and a little salt. I used to make it all the time to eat with my apples and celery. I threw a tbsp or so in with my chocolate whey for my protein shakes-made it taste just like Reese's cups. You can pretty much throw it into anything you want to flavor-pb2 has a Facebook page that shares recipes all the time. I also like to mix it into vanilla Greek yogurt and eat it just like that.
  • 325dragonflies
    325dragonflies Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I love mine and it's helped my snacking with the lower calorie and fat. I just add enough water until it's the consistency I like and top it on my celery
  • oregonmiss
    oregonmiss Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I use PB2 when making lower calorie versions of my favorite vice.... Thai Chicken Pizza. I use a lower-calorie crust, low-fat cheese, and the PB2 to reduce the calories in traditional recipes, such as the one by Rachael Ray. Yum, yum, yum!!! It is downright addictive!
  • tekkiechikk
    tekkiechikk Posts: 375 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I've added a couple tablespoons of light grape juice to it and made a pb&j sandwich.

I am SO trying this... clever idea.
  • JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I put that *kitten* in everything :) Oatmeal, shakes, use it to do peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, mix a couple tablespoons up and eat it plain. It's yummy.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I mix it in yogurt or oatmeal, that's pretty much it. Baking recipes that call for peanut butter too but I don't do many of those as my kids don't like PB.
  • Jules7727
    Jules7727 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter sauce for Soba noodles, spaghetti squash, etc.
    4 TBS PB2
    4 TBS (or a little less depending on how thick you like it) water
    2 tsp rice vinegar
    2 tsp soy sauce.
    I also add some red pepper flakes. It's sooo good.
  • JillianRN527
    JillianRN527 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Smoothies! I also put it in Greek yogurt and add cinnamon and use it as a dip for apples! So yummy! I also use it when I make my Thai lettuce wraps! I get it at the grocery store in the PB aisle!
  • 6502programmer
    6502programmer Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Protein shake with pb2 and flax meal. 200 calories and a bunch of protein and healthy fats.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    I just bought some peanut flour because of this thread!
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I mix my Pb2 in oatmeal, make a sandwich, and use it on my rice cakes for a night time snack.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,871 Member
    Options
    I tossed it in the trash
  • sharkgirl2015
    sharkgirl2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Where do you buy PB2 (GNC, grocery store)? I've never seen it.

I've bought it at my local grocery store (Krogers)in the health food section or at GNC. They also have a PB2w/chocolate !