70lbs to lose!

Options

Replies

• Readingfanman
    Readingfanman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

First post on here, onto my second day, I have 88lb to lose, so a long old journey to go. Please feel free to add me, my aim is to try walk at least 4 miles a day to really get myself kickstarted. Podcasts are define toy helping as you can zone out to them and just walk!
  • jeanacarter
    jeanacarter Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I NEED this group! Today I tipped the scales the highest ever in my life! Please help this yo-yo'er with encouragement and inspiration!! 70 lbs to lose sounds like a great starting point. I would love to start my journey today with ya'll!!
  • etj865
    etj865 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Turning 50 in 2 weeks and I would like to lose 75 pounds in the next year to 18 months. Trying to focus
  • bringon30
    bringon30 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I can offer plenty of support and motivation. Add me! I had to overcome an emotional/stress eating habit, as well. It CAN be done!
  • mhlong2015
    mhlong2015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I have 65!! This will be the best board yet!! Let's do this !!
  • Breathe234
    Breathe234 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I want to be friends with everybody but am particularly interested in women 50+ It's a new period of life (with no period lol) and the kids not needing so much.
  • sandiegomommy
    sandiegomommy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I need help..... I'm a new nursing mama again to my 7 month old. Loosing is so difficult this time around. I'm in a rut, looking for any support and feedback.
  • Fitness_voyager
    Fitness_voyager Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone just checking in, I love this supportive spirit we all have and seriously need, feel free to add me I really love the positive energy :)
  • dolphinia
    dolphinia Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've been here a month and have lost about 8 pounds. Many years of yo-yoing and getting older, and I'm just tired of saying, "next year". Please feel free to add me. Motivation and accountability is much appreciated and I'd love to reciprocate. Have a great day!!
  • dolphinia
    dolphinia Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    dolphinia wrote: »
    Hi. I've been here a month and have lost about 8 pounds. My one-year goal is to lose 35 more. Many years of yo-yoing and getting older, and I'm just tired of saying, "next year". Please feel free to add me. Motivation and accountability is much appreciated and I'd love to reciprocate. Have a great day!!

• mandw1026
    mandw1026 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've followed about 1 1/2 weeks!!! Day 2 of walking 30 mins!!! That's a plus for me sad to say! But I wake up in the night and want to eat--- bad habit help!
  • tercasey
    tercasey Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of lbs to lose also! I'm aiming for 48lbs and then when I get there, I'll re-evaluate then! I lost the same last year in the space of about 7 months but unfortunately, I put a lot of it back on through many factors and not having the right state of mind at the time. But I'm back and more determined then ever! Feel free to add me. I'd love to have some friends to share experiences with and help each other through. Best of luck to everyone. Believe - achieve! :smile:
  • threedogswc
    threedogswc Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    hi Ruthy. I have 60 pounds to lose. I definitely need the support as well. Please add me too! We've got this!
  • imzadi481
    imzadi481 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am 88 lbs from my goal. Sent you a FR ☺
  • suejabin2014
    suejabin2014 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi, im sue, 26, I've already lost 30pounds on my own but need to lose 56 more pounds with the help of this app, I hope we can be friends.
  • Plump2FitPanaQT
    Plump2FitPanaQT Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have a little over 100lbs to lose!! Definitely need motivation & support..feel free to add me so we can do this together!! :smiley:
  • NCGOALIEMOM
    NCGOALIEMOM Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm hovering at 90ish now... feel free to add me!
  • mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I have about 80 to get to my first goal weight of 192... 102 to get to my FINAL GW...of 170
    I can always use an accountability friend!
  • SkinnyRuthy
    SkinnyRuthy Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You all are awesome! So thankful for all the friend requests and wonderful encouraging comments! I hope I can be an encouragement to all of you as you have been for me!~
  • fitjourney_kat
    fitjourney_kat Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have 50-60 to loose! Taking it one little bit of progress at a time. Feel free to add me!