30 day shred results?? PLEASE!!

Options
I would love to see anyones 30 day shred results,since i'll be starting soon and would love some inspiration!

Replies

• BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I just purchased it tonight! Ill be measuring and starting tomorrow morning! Can't wait! Good luck! When are you planning on starting?
  • LaurenLynnCarter
    LaurenLynnCarter Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I just purchased it tonight! Ill be measuring and starting tomorrow morning! Can't wait! Good luck! When are you planning on starting?

I ordered it online so as soon as it gets here!
  • sharidiane
    sharidiane Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pictures yet, but I have been doing it for 2 weeks, with one rest day each week. I have only lost 2 lbs, but I can REALLY see that I have lost weight - in my arms, in my tummy, in my face. I have already gone down a jean size. I can't wait to measure myself when I finish!

Good luck!
  • lemonllama
    lemonllama Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I need to start 30 day shred again!!!
  • coquetona
    coquetona Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I started a new thread about this right before you. haha :o)

I sent messages to a few people who have done the shred to see if they would post their results for us there so they are all in one place. Hopefully they'll help us out!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/253907-the-ultimate-before-and-after-30-day-shred-thread
  • celialew
    celialew Posts: 2
    Options
    does anyone know how many calories these videos burn? I cant find it in the excersice and not sure how to log it. :)
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    does anyone know how many calories these videos burn? I cant find it in the excersice and not sure how to log it. :)

I logged mine as circuit training for about 20-25 minutes each time I did it.
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I just posted these in the other thread under success stories, but here you go!!

Here are my results:

Started March 16
    Bust: 34
    Waist: 30.5
    Hips: 39
    Weight:140

Completed on April 18
    Bust: 33 - a loss of 1 inch
    Waist: 28 - a loss of 2.5 inches
    Hips: 37 - a loss of 2 inches
    Weight: 132.6 - a loss of 7.4 lbs

I wish I would have taken some other measurements like arms/legs/neck, but that hadn't really occured to me before I started.

I am 5'6" - and the 30DS was really the only workout I was following. I did 10 days at each level with a few rest days spread out here and there. Wasn't doing any other extra exercises, etc. I was following a 1200 calorie diet as well.

Black suit is BEFORE and Zebra suit is AFTER.

11l0uu8.jpg

4zu4xe.jpg

2jf0rb6.jpg

zsl508.jpg
  • celialew
    celialew Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks!
  • haeden
    haeden Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    whats the thirty day shred?
  • coquetona
    coquetona Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    The 30 day shred is a workout video from Jillian Michaels. You can find it for about $10 at most department stores or you can get it through Netflix. It's a 20 minute workout once a day. There are 3 levels and you do each level for 10 days each. If you google it you will get loads more of information. :o)
  • unaffected
    unaffected Posts: 154
    Options
    Random 30-day Shred question...

Do you need a lot of room to be able to do this? My living room is quite small, and I often ran out of room doing P90x.

Oh, and I just ordered the DVD on Amazon for $6.99. Seemed like a good deal!
  • mriricat23
    mriricat23 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have pics from my first round of the 30 day shred last summer in my profile... lost 27 pounds in 5 weeks. Hubby and I just started again yesterday! hoping to lose that much and more :)
  • LilLolo22
    LilLolo22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Random 30-day Shred question...

Do you need a lot of room to be able to do this? My living room is quite small, and I often ran out of room doing P90x.

Oh, and I just ordered the DVD on Amazon for $6.99. Seemed like a good deal!

No, not at all. I usually do it all within my area rug's space.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!