Goals and rewards!!!

Options
Anybody have any short term/ long term rewards when they meet certain goals on their weight loss journey?
My first one is a new tattoo when I lose my first 10 lbs!!!!
Short term goals really seem to help me... What about you guys?

Replies

• bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I really didn't have any rewards till I hit 30 pounds. ( I had/have a lot to lose) so at 30 pounds I got some new clothes, b/c the others were literallay falling off. At 40 pounds I got my hair done. At 50 pounds I'll be wearing new Tankini suit. :) I think at 60 pounds Im getting my first massage!!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    To me , weight loss is a reward itself, plus, I have to buy new clothes. :wink:
  • amberlineilene
    Options
    I buy clothing that is sizes smaller than I wear. that way the reward is finally fitting into cute clothes:) In fact, today I am wearing a tank top that I bought when I was 180lbs, it now fits 35lbs later! I find this to be great motivation, because you see the clothes hanging in your closet everyday.
  • Shed4Wed
    Shed4Wed Posts: 25
    Options
    I can't wait to get rid of the clothes that don't fit me anymore and buy new ones!!
  • LyssaMarie13
    Options
    Yes fiiting into clothes is rewarding, but for me personally it takes having a lot of short term goals to work toward! and yes having smaller clothes to look forward to helps me as well! That's why I never threw out my "skinny clothes" one day soon they will fit again!!!:smile:
  • DeBlue
    DeBlue Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to a hiking get-away weekend. Just me and the dog somewhere remote with trails and trees for me (squirrels for him.) Hope to meet my goal weight by Labor Day or sooner and this trip will be the best reward I can think of.
  • Amgoding
    Amgoding Posts: 16
    Options
    Mini goals are to purchase new gym clothes. Larger goal is to purchase a new dress and swimsuit!
    I would do something like a tatoo when I was single in a heartbeat but now need to keep the reward low key :)

You look tiny so 10lbs will be a huge achomplishment! You go girl!
  • LyssaMarie13
    Options
    Mini goals are to purchase new gym clothes. Larger goal is to purchase a new dress and swimsuit!
    I would do something like a tatoo when I was single in a heartbeat but now need to keep the reward low key :)

You look tiny so 10lbs will be a huge achomplishment! You go girl!

Yea, my mom is going to do it with me! I have a bf, but he doesn't really mind my tattoos, even though he doesn't have any... I just love the art of them ya know?
    And 10 lbs will be pretty big for me. Starting out at 150... I really don't look it. It is all in my butt and thighs! lol Feels good hearing somebody think I look little, Thanks!
    New gym clothes are always awesome! I work out much better when I feel cute!