5 Months and the Journey Continues...

Options
2»

Replies

• eheinze12
    eheinze12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration Ally! You are awesome!!
  • divades
    divades Posts: 145
    Options
    This really gives me the inspiration I need. I look much like your 1/1/11 picture right now! Looks like the secret is in the running. I know what I will be doing more of!!!
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats!! :happy:
  • meganlfortney
    meganlfortney Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look great! Just the motivation I needed today to get back in the swing of things after my long weekend! I didn't log onto MFP at all over the weekend or count calories or workout! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • noltes2
    noltes2 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and I want to look like you! Definitely motivation to keep running!

Congrats on your amazing accomplishment!
  • unaffected
    unaffected Posts: 154
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on your journey! :)
  • simplysarahd
    Options
    You look really good and HAPPY!
  • osucristina
    osucristina Posts: 197
    Options
    ::goes to steal all your food diary:: haha! Good job! more than anything, I appreciate the reminder that getting in super shape DOES actually take time. I figure 5-6 months is forever, but I can either be in shape in 5-6 months or not. Easy choice!
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!
    ::goes to steal all your food diary:: haha! Good job! more than anything, I appreciate the reminder that getting in super shape DOES actually take time. I figure 5-6 months is forever, but I can either be in shape in 5-6 months or not. Easy choice!

Just take one day at a time! Set a mini goal..it will go by so much faster!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    What a difference! You look athletic and terrific! Good job lady!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!