Has anyone done Supreme 90 Day Workout??

Options
I just bought the Supreme 90 Day Workout today. For $20, i couldnt pass it up, especially since in the few posts about it on here mostly everyone says its comparable to p90x and they love the workouts. I was just wondering if anyone has actually done the whole program and seen results? ...or any information about it /tips anyone has would be great since i plan on starting it june 1st. thanks :)

Replies

• erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I just bought it today! I just did 30 minutes of the tabata inferno...just to try it out...I will feel it in the morn! Good luck!
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I'm only on week 2 but ALREADY I'm seeing results, NO LIE! I love it ... You will definetely see results with it.
  • skates1980
    skates1980 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just bought it on amazon. Will be starting it next week when I finish up ripped in 30
  • kbeatty1015
    kbeatty1015 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I just bought this yesterday and am waiting for it in the mail. I am interested to see how quickly the results will come.
  • misschristi
    misschristi Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hey i know a couple people said they just bought it and were waiting for it in the mail. I was just wondering if you had tried it out yet??
    I just finished doing the first disk, and it was pretty challenging. i've done many of the exercises before, and i was still struggling a little ...especially the ones you use the balance ball on. i'm excited to do the rest of them!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Im on my 2nd week! Its a great program for the price...
  • skinnymcc
    skinnymcc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    my 15 y/o son and I have completed month 1....started month 2 yesterday. I have lost 4 1/2 inches and 6lbs since starting (56 lbs total) and LOVE the program!!!! It'll kick your bum fersher!!! :O)

One pointer.....I learned the hard way......eat back your calories!! My weight stalled for nearly the entire month because I was not.....when I upped the calories......I lost 6 lbs in a week!! Lesson learned!!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get my program.