Elliptical purchase. Anyone happy with theirs?

Options
My wife and i are heading to DFW this weekend for many reasons but for me the biggest is to hopefully test drive and load up a new elliptical for the house. Im partial to LifeFitness but haven't found much online in our price range so im open to other brands. Trying to stay under $2,000. Any hands on reviews would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• R1rainbows
    R1rainbows Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I bought a proform endurance 720e. It was 800$ and using it in conjunction with my deficit I'm down almost 30 pounds since May. I'm not a fitness equipment expert, but I wanted something with a tablet holder, automatic incline/decline, a heavier flywheel, automatic resistance, and ifit compatible. I put it together pretty easily by myself, and the runs are smooth and quiet enough. All in all, I'm very happy with it and I do not regret the purchase at all.

There were lots of other cheaper options but I will say for me personally, automatic incline was extremely important, as it's much easier and more sensible to do interval training that way. Otherwise you would have to hop off and on and try to keep your heart rate up while you lift the ramp every time you're ready to push it harder. I've never used any other elliptical besides this one though, unless you wanna count the tony little gazelle... Which was garbage. Hope this helps :)