Hello, my name is JoAnn

Options
Hi there, I wanted to introduce myself, I just joined this site today. My name is JoAnn, and I live on Long Island, NY.
I am 39 years old, work full time as an Office Manager, and recently decided it's time to get myself into shape and lose this weight once and for all. I have 60-70lbs to lose.
I hope to meet some new friends on here.

Replies

• bigalfantasy2004
    bigalfantasy2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hi Joann,
    Welcome to MFP! This is a great site for helping you reach your goals. Friend request sent. :happy:
  • Roe1968
    Roe1968 Posts: 133
    Options
    hey JoAnn....fellow Brooklyn NY girl is in the house. made the jump to NJ 9 years ago...WELCOME...great support here! i'll send request...later girl!!
  • booberj
    booberj Posts: 69
    Options
    Hi JoAnn welcome to the site... the people on here are great and will help to keep you motivated... send me friend request if you would like
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hi JoAnn! Welcome to the best site on Earth!! You will soon discover that this is a very helpful and amazing site with wonderful people with similar goals. We are all here for the same purpose, to be happier and healthier. My daughter and I were just in your neck of the woods 2 weeks ago on a Choir trip. Had a blast. Good luck to you on your journey. Would love to add you to my support group and in turn support and encourage you along the way. Sending a friend request :flowerforyou:
  • jambs5
    jambs5 Posts: 114
    Options
    Hello JoAnn,
    Welcome to MFP...please feel free to add me as a friend for motivational support. The more support/encouragement the better.
    HW:225
    SW:199
    CW:193
    GW:140-150
    WLTD:50-75# (would like to drop)
    Good luck reaching your weight loss goals. The more you move, the more you lose. Have a great day.
  • joalynn
    joalynn Posts: 7
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • tanyaevans5
    Options
    Hi JoAnn
    I have been a member of this site since Jan and its brilliant for keeping track of everything. The calories intake can also be added when out via a phone app which is brill for me as i tend to forget little things (or did b4). when i go out now i add straight away as there are calories for takeaway menus. Good luck with ur weight loss and i've sent a friend request.
    Tanya

4080616.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • apeydawn
    apeydawn Posts: 52
    Options
    Good Luck JoAnn!
  • jjclem07
    jjclem07 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi..if you need a friend let me know or add me. We have the same 60 to 70 pounds we want gone!! Good luck on your journey!
  • dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. feel free to add me. i love all the support and advice here.
  • ButterflyKristen
    ButterflyKristen Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You came to the right place. Glad you are here!