Want it gone!

Options
Soo...I waited to long to start this weight loss process, and it is making me workout that much harder. I'm not sure if I am over doing it or if there is such a thing, I have been Riding my workout bike for at least an hour everyday that I have off, and I am working harder at work 3 days a week. I am hoping to lose weight fast so I can wear a swim suit comfortably this summer. Do anyone think that if I continue to work out this hard that I will get fast results? Or is it just wishful thinking? I am also staying under my calorie goal everyday. Some feed back would be wonderful! Should I be doing more that what I am?

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Are you doing strength training too/ This will help you stay thinner longer.
  • ZannahDia
    ZannahDia Posts: 65
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel, I waited to long to, and now I have a bikini in my closet that is staring me down. I'm hoping to lose fast too. So yeah, just keep doing what your doing, along with some strength exercises, because having more muscle means a faster metabolism, which means you can burn more calories quicker. Also drink LOTS of water. I read that people who drink at least 8 cups of water a day lose 30% more weight than those that don't. So yeah, hope I helped! And good luck!!
  • WWhitaker
    WWhitaker Posts: 309
    Options
    I can guarantee that you didn't put the extra weight you're trying to rid of now in a month or of an equal small time frame. Unless you're trying to lose less than 10 lbs for the vanity of summer, you're setting yourself up for failure, my friend. I know losing weight fast is what everyone hopes for, but nobody put their extra weight on overnight, so it's not going to come off overnight. Watch what you eat and don't starve yourself, because if that's what you're doing, unless you plan on eating that amount of food for the rest of your life, it's going to be put back on and the next summer you'll be going through this again. Eat healthy, exercise and maintain a positive attitude and you'll feel amazing come time you get in that bikini! Best of luck to you! :smile:
  • shannonashley32
    Options
    Thanks everyone!=]