Hello from Iowa

Options
Cherilea
Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
My doctor suggested this site to me yesterday, so here I am. I must say, I have been really impressed with Fitness Pal and how easy it is to use. After I joined up here, I deleted my WW online account....so Im good to go! :smile:

Im 44 yrs. old who has been with the love of my life for 25 years. We have 4 sons that are 19, 17, 13, and 9....quite the range, huh? I was diagnosed w/hypothyroidism about 4 years ago. It hasn't been the best of rides...a lot of emotional, and physical, ups and downs. Im just now getting to where I feel "normal" once again. Not a 100% but a lot better. With Hypo, I gained about 25 lbs. Im currently taking 100mcg of Levothryroxin. The weight has been hard getting off, but Im not giving up the fight yet!! Im taking baby steps and hoping for the best!

Cherrie

Replies

• slimrb2011
    slimrb2011 Posts: 122
    Options
    Hello fellow Iowan!! Welcome to MFP! Good luck on your journey. This site is amazing and the people on here even more so!
  • Michmag
    Michmag Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi live in Iowa, new to fitness pal. Have grown kids, thyroid disease. Liking this site but have slipped last week.
  • Mandam1018
    Mandam1018 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am also from Iowa! Feel free to friend me and good luck with your journey! MFP is a great tool.