Cravings!!

Options
i am totally craving food right now although I am full bloated and no hungar pains?? What's with this?? And to make the matter worse my boyfriend told me I was the fattest girl he's ever dated. He took it back I don't think he really meant it, but maybe.. Kinda depressing..

Replies

• robspot
    robspot Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Maybe you're pregnant? I hope your boyfriend's not the father, he sounds like a dick
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    I CRAVE BOOZE. RIGHT NOW.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    boredom, habit, emotional distress.
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Emotional eater? And tell your BF to piss off! That's not nice to say even if it is/was true.
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Who says that? I think your boyfriend needs a kick in the face. As an added bonus, it will probably get your mind off of your cravings too.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    dump boyfriend and buy some ice cream
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »

I second this. Ice cream will never break your heart.
  • susie555sweet
    susie555sweet Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! Right I might just dump him when I get skinny again!! See what he can say then. But it isn't about him or anyone it's how I feel about myself. Trying to lose weight is all about me, not him. Thanks for advice encourage meant! No not pregnant, ice cream sounds great!!!
  • 6502programmer
    6502programmer Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »

And consume responsibly within your daily limits.

And whether he meant it or not, to even think that, let alone give voice to it, indicates a crassness that would be difficult for most people to suffer.