Need more friends!!!

sailorscoutnewo
sailorscoutnewo Posts: 5 Member
edited August 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Is that the term on here??? Friends??? I really have no clue. I just discovered this 'community side' of mfp even though I've been on here for 3+ years?? (On and off of course because I suck) and now that I have a clue of what this is about I would totally love more pals on here. I'm 18 and weigh about 240 lbs (yikes) and I really need motivation which is why I keep stopping. I recently became a vegetarian and it has pushed me to eat more fruits and vegetables so I'm doing good (for now) but I know without support I'm going to give up again eventually

Replies

• vinaprice
    vinaprice Posts: 7 Member
    Don't give up.. I would like to have need friends for motivation
  • erigann
    erigann Posts: 45 Member
    I've been on here over a year & just discovered the community when I noticed my only friend from rl had more friends that I didn't know. It appears to be helping keep her motivated!
  • jessica22222
    jessica22222 Posts: 374 Member
    Add me!
  • AnikaTownsend
    AnikaTownsend Posts: 3 Member
    Don't give up!!
  • lbockstoce
    lbockstoce Posts: 1 Member
    Don't give up! I've battled my whole life with weight. At 18 I was 250 pounds by 20 I was 130. Now at 34 and a mother of 2 I'm back up to 275, a number I only saw while pregnant for the 2nd time. Keep up the good work!
  • Cocoa1020
    Cocoa1020 Posts: 197 Member
    add me!!!!
  • Meltnsue
    Meltnsue Posts: 2 Member
    I'm a returned My Fitness Pal user and totally new to this side of the site also. Upon exploration, I can see there is a ton of opportunity for support so hang in there. We can all do this together. Add me!!
  • vannyb3
    vannyb3 Posts: 74 Member
    You can add me!
  • GabrielaSamari
    GabrielaSamari Posts: 3 Member
    It's great to see someone around my age! I'm 20 years old and 230 pounds. I decided to do the community side of the app because I kept stopping before too. We can't do this! You can add me too!
  • sailorscoutnewo
    sailorscoutnewo Posts: 5 Member
    Thank you very much everyone! I was sure to add all of you