MFP 90 day Report - Success is not a straight line

Options
medlaura
medlaura Posts: 282 Member
edited August 2015 in Success Stories
12 Weeks at it. Not even half way there, but I'll get there eventually. Show me your 90 day reports! :)

kdumirjhx3bn.jpg

Replies

• IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Good work! Yes, success is not a straight line, such an important point to remember on this journey.
  • Jacqui_Runs
    Jacqui_Runs Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    This is such a good idea. It could be really beneficial for many people to see graphs that look like yours, or with even more squiggle lines! I'm only at 38 days, but when I get to 90, I will definitely post!
  • TristaOnTrack
    TristaOnTrack Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    What a great visual! I think it really is helpful to see this.
  • wildrosewood
    wildrosewood Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    The scale on my reports are messed up, so the 90 day one just looks like a flat line. =( Sad, but I have an app (Libra) that I use that plots really nice graphs of weight/weight loss. I'm not sure I can figure out how to post it, but if I can, I will.
  • wildrosewood
    wildrosewood Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    x9imfiyhuowj.png

Let's see if this works.
  • Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    This is my 90 day report and perhaps more importantly shows what happens when I stop logging. I've had a relatively long period of stress and "life getting in the way" however I'm now using my time to try and remedy this and the results are showing. I'm not keen to post my weight numbers (not that anyone else should ever be embarrassed of their own - I'm a hypocrite, I know!) but the downwards line represents a 6.4lbs loss and also nearly 2 trouser sizes down. I hope this might help anyone else who is giving themselves a hard time re. weight loss - whether that's taking some time out of logging (intentionally or not) and potentially having to deal with the subsequent increase in weight or having gains and losses in their report as part of their journey. ❤

b3ruzoy7q3h5.jpg
  • jodybo2
    jodybo2 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    w9zqteyptboa.jpg

I seem to be stuck.... Perhaps from way too much sodium because I have been under my calories all month. ?
  • tthoma5201
    tthoma5201 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I coasted along for a while when my back was out but now I am on the right track again.

q5i9uja5di01.png
  • mcahoon79
    mcahoon79 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That is the biggest thing I learned. Sometimes lost 3 pounds. Other times gained a pound. Just have to keep track of trends.
  • prettyleelee
    prettyleelee Posts: 236 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I started 254lbs down to 219 lbs!!
  • prettyleelee
    prettyleelee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
  • Keith3481
    Keith3481 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
  • Eninad
    Eninad Posts: 204 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    s6coafvgqasj.jpg
    It's been like this, jagged since I started MFP at 242, but despite the peaks, the valleys keep getting lower and will ...all the way to goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!