Firsttime under 200 Iin 30 years need support to stop self sabotaging

Options
I'm 5'4" 187 lb and i am mother of 4 planning to marry next july. My goal is 150lbs. when ever I get under 200 I start to sabotage myself either with the workouts or eating. I need support to help me stay accountable and I will also lend my support to you. Thanks

Replies

• gardnerslater
    gardnerslater Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I understand, seriously I do. I am below 200 lbs for the first time in over 20 years. We can't do what We have always done and listen to those voices own and those of colleagues friends and family. They are used to seeing that heavy and I'm quite content with that when we begin to lose weight they're saying all you've lost enough you're thin enough you need to stop and those voices can get in our heads. Im 5 9 and weigh a hundred and ninety four and a half pounds the first time I've been this low and I don't know how long before I renewed myself the end of last year I was up to 280 pounds it could have been more but I don't know my clothes were getting tired I was uncomfortable my back was hurting. I was unhappy with me and I think if we remember the unhappiness and back pain and not feeling good about ourselves that we can maybe do something different this time. Good luck let's keep each other motivated and supported
  • mikestobbs1
    mikestobbs1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Remember how far you've come, visualise that end result. You've set a goal now make it happen, when you hit that goal it will be the greatest feeling. Don't be one of the people Who looks back and says "what if" be the person who looks back and says "I did it, what's next?"
    We don't quit. Ever.