Clean evening meal ideas?!

Options
Im often very rushed of an evening and soon I'll be going to college, work and trying to maintain going to gym and swimming. I'm quite fussyosyly only like quorn or chicken meat wise but do likeost veggies, sweet potato, rice etc. Amy meal ideas would be awesome

Replies

• Lmkunkel01
    Lmkunkel01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You sound like me, busy with work, school and trying to work out. I typically set aside one night a week to cook. I'll pick up and roast a 5-6 lb chicken. Then I shred that and divide it into ~14 single serving tupperware containers. I then make 2 or 3 side dishes (for instance, veggie stir fry, zucchini, broccoli) and round out each meal with a serving of a side. Then, when I'm really busy during the week and constantly on the go I can just grab one of my premade meals and not have to worry. Since I have a few choices of sides it doesn't really get old.
  • mlz1413
    mlz1413 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Batch cooking does sound the way to go, quorn chilli and bolgnese could be portioned and frozen to microwave whilst cooking rice / pasta. A slow cooker can be left all day so you serve up whenever you are ready veggie meals do well in these as well as chicken