I'm Looking for Friends to Share Motivation and Support With!

Options
I am looking for friends on this journey! I am a 48yo married step mom of two girls and mom to two 4 legged kids! I have recently started a journey to go from Flab to Fab :) I was REALLY dreading the 50 birthday 14 months from now and really getting negative about the fact that my head wanted to tell me that it was to late the get fit. One day I just decided to not listen to that and instead of dreading the next 14 months, I was going to take it as a time to be the most AMAZING 50 EVER when that birthday arrives! I know that support and fellow motivators is the way to go - so I'm hoping that I will be able to get some fellow travelers and motivators on this journey!

Replies

• Golda5775
    Golda5775 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You're inspirational!!
  • FitNFabulousByFifty
    FitNFabulousByFifty Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks Golda!
  • Megan__Marie
    Megan__Marie Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! It's never too late to start... By the way you look much younger than 48! I'm in this group for an August challenge that I really think is going to help keep me on track... I'll see if I can find the link to send to you if you would like to join
  • FitNFabulousByFifty
    Options
    Oh thank you!! I would appreciate that so much! If it is ok, I'm going to send you a friend request :smiley:
  • Megan__Marie
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I didn't receive your friend request so I tried to send you one and it keeps telling me you deleted your profile... Just in case you didn't and it's some kind of problem with MFP (cause that happens sometimes) here's the link to the group
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/107652-mission-to-a-healthy-you

And I'll try sending another friend request in a little bit to see if it goes through
  • FitNFabulousByFifty
    Options
    Yes - I think something is wrong because I have like NO friends and I've reached out. I'm not tech savvy at all! Haha!
  • annakellett11
    annakellett11 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Do you mind if I add you?!? I need some motivation on my feed
  • FitNFabulousByFifty
    Options
    Yes - I think something is wrong because I have like NO friends and I've reached out. I'm not tech savvy at all! Haha!
  • runner_girl83
    runner_girl83 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I'm adding some of you :)
  • LiveLoveLift48
    LiveLoveLift48 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to let you know that it is never too late to start. Never to late to do anything you might want to do or be. I started at 45 and i am 48 now. My goal is to be the fittest Me by the time i am 50. Its not easy and some days will make you feel like giving up but, i assure you it will be worth it. What ever your goals are...smash them! By the way when i click your profile it says user deactivated.
  • erigann
    erigann Posts: 45 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options

I tried but also got the deleted error

• tburgess242002
    tburgess242002 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I started my journey out at 51 and really didn't get involved in it until I was 52 now next month I'll be 53 and over the last year I've lost 75 pounds got off five different medicines off insulin for diabetes and that was nine shots a day thank God so it was the best decision I made in my life this is all after I lost my brother from a heart attack and my sister from cancer I said I had to get fit I weigh 280 pounds I'm 206 now and I'm still trying to go down further you can add me if you'd like of course that's up to you you look great have a great night and if anyone else would like to add me just let me know good friends are hard to fine especially the ones that hold you accountable and motivate you and support you I have a saying i'm in it to win it were in it to win it with that frame of mind we cannot lose
  • FitNFabulousByFifty
    Options
    Hey - I'm having trouble friending you. Can you try and friend me?
  • FitNFabulousByFifty
    Options
    Hi arrogant - I just can't figure out what is wrong to fix it
  • runner_girl83
    runner_girl83 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I just got a friend request come through from you FitNFabulous.. I think MFP was having issues earlier.
  • tburgess242002
    tburgess242002 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I tried friend and you it said you're delete it so I don't know you tried friending me
  • Megan__Marie
    Options
    I have also tried to send you a friend request and it keeps saying you deleted your profile
  • zac775
    zac775 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Always happy to help where I can, please free to add me
  • sholtzee
    sholtzee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Same same ... Says your deleted.
  • SharoninBeaufort
    SharoninBeaufort Posts: 27 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options