Looking WL friends to hold me accountable!!!! 100+lbs. to lose!!

Options
Looking for people to become friends with that are on a similar weight loss journey as I am. I'm a 26 y/o mother of 4 boys (11/8/6/5), currently a full-time stay at home mom & wife. I have always been on the heftier side of the scale but when I went to the doctor and tipped the scale at 302lbs. I was devastated

Replies

• mikestobbs1
    mikestobbs1 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    If you need motivation or support with your weight loss feel free to add me. Good luck with your journey. Let's go.
  • curvybutfit2
    curvybutfit2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, the stuggle is real for us all. Im always up for like minded friends as well. Please feel free to add me as your friend.

Good luck!
  • FatGurlPrblmz
    FatGurlPrblmz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks @mikestobbs1 & @curvybutfit2 added you both
  • kg047
    kg047 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am here to support you...feel free to add me.
  • KateMonster924
    KateMonster924 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi there! We all could use motivation to help with this life change! I'm more than willing to help, add me if you would like. I am making the lifestyle change as well. I have an 8 year old daughter and a 7 week old son. I have lost the weight I put on with the baby, which wasn't much this pregnancy, but now I am trying to lose the 8 year old baby weight lol! Let me know what I can do to help out!
  • tatilove1988
    tatilove1988 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Here if you need help. I am especially motivated when it comes to working out.
  • _treehugger74
    _treehugger74 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    We can definitely all use motivation! I lost it once and I can do it again ... :)
  • QuillensMom
    QuillensMom Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need some active supportive friends here too. I logged 1 year yesterday and have lost 100 lbs and at least 90 more to go. I am also a stay at home mother I have 3 daughters. I was 302 about 6 weeks ago so we are pretty similar. Had last baby in November and trying to get to 200 by end of next summer before I get pregnant again. I work out twice a week now and use fit bit too. We can do it!
  • firedevil35
    firedevil35 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I have been on Mfp for almost 9 months now and have lost over 50lbs. I log on every day and stay pretty active on here. Good luck everybody...stay motivated because many already know that mfp does work! :)
  • livingformykids3
    livingformykids3 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • OI82
    OI82 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me please, I need to lose close to 100.
  • ashcakes72
    ashcakes72 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me I have 120 pounds to lose I understand you. I need help to. I got twins lol and I'm to big need someone help me
  • acason27
    acason27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have four boys too! I am trying to be healthier and lose weight too
  • mom2pne
    mom2pne Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I have 5 boys aged 21, 19, 9, 9, and almost 6. I am 41 and have 135 more pounds to get to my goal of 140.
  • nurstohealth
    nurstohealth Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 41 and also need to lose 100 lbs. Lets connect on fitness pal and encourage each other.
  • txcraftr
    txcraftr Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I had 175 pounds to lose when I started at 325. It has taken me many years and tears to lose 90 pounds. I would love to help in any way I can. I still have 80 pounds to go but would be happy to lose 60. Add me. I know how you feel and would be happy to encourage you along your journey. Just remember it is a lifestyle change not a dreadful short-term diet. You can do it. Get your kids involved by walking together or biking etc.
  • daf313
    daf313 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've got 120 to go! Feel free to add me.
  • louiseyates1
    louiseyates1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm going to lose 76lbs and have two children under 4 add me if you like! :)
  • Mrpalmer1
    Mrpalmer1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Going from 260 to 200. Let's do this!!!