2-ingredient/Banana Pancakes- super easy

Options
MinnieTeenFitness
MinnieTeenFitness Posts: 3 Member
You'll need:
2 eggs
1 ripe banana
Instructions:
mix ingredients thoroughly in a bowl. Heat pan on stove top to medium, spray pan, and pour mix in pan to the size of pancake you want. Cook first side, flip, cook other side(both sides evenly) and done! Enjoy~
Makes about 3 medium sized pancakes.

Replies

• GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    Just bananas and eggs?
  • MinnieTeenFitness
    MinnieTeenFitness Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just bananas and eggs?

Yes this idea is from a Pilates instructor named Cassey ho from blogilates. You can get more info about it if you look it up :)
  • edwardetr
    edwardetr Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I've had similar with protein powder added. It was surprisingly delicious.
  • tdillabo
    tdillabo Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I had these when I was on slimming world...it's weird but they are quite good...
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    Interesting, I'll have to try these.
  • Kira_72
    Kira_72 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Interesting...hmm
  • MoiAussi93
    MoiAussi93 Posts: 1,948 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    These are very good. Try adding a little cinnamon and vanilla extract...they are even better. Top with some raspberries if you want to add a little something extra.
  • pfgaytriot
    pfgaytriot Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I love banana-egg pancakes. I usually add some vanilla protein powder and drop a few blueberries in after I've poured the batter. SO YUM!
  • Lmkunkel01
    Lmkunkel01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    These sound really bizarre but are really good .. definitely try them!
  • Winter_Girl92
    Winter_Girl92 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I found putting baking powder in helped with make it fluffier and more pancake like rather then a banana omelette haha.
  • hide9_seek7
    hide9_seek7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ohh i love Cassey!! She makes amazing recipes! This is a great breakfast idea! Thanks for sharing:)
  • Apud85
    Apud85 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Just had these this morning for breakfast. LOVE THEM!
  • OldHobo
    OldHobo Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    You'll need:
    2 eggs
    1 ripe banana
    Instructions:
    mix ingredients thoroughly in a bowl. Heat pan on stove top to medium, spray pan, and pour mix in pan to the size of pancake you want. Cook first side, flip, cook other side(both sides evenly) and done! Enjoy~
    Makes about 3 medium sized pancakes.
    I'm sure it would make a pretty good batter, but I don't think I could resist tossing in a pinch of baking powder to get a little air in the cakes.
  • deannaxsmithx
    deannaxsmithx Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I made these before and I didn't like them. too eggy for me, didn't taste much like a pancake but more of an omelette with banana in it
  • noclady1995
    noclady1995 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I debated once about making these, and asked a friend who had recently made them what she thought of them. She said she thought they were spongy, but that her kids loved them. I still haven't made them. Maybe I'll try with the baking powder if I do.
  • OldHobo
    OldHobo Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I made these before and I didn't like them. too eggy for me, didn't taste much like a pancake but more of an omelette with banana in it
    With no flour they're gonna be more like quiche than cake.
  • onmyweigh_
    onmyweigh_ Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    They are surprisingly good. I throw in a few frozen blueberries but am wondering if a little oatmeal might be good too?
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I've tried these in the past but didn't like them. It was like eating sweet eggs.
  • happysquidmuffin
    happysquidmuffin Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I've tried egg/banana pancakes twice, they're kinda meh to me but good I suppose if you can't eat gluten.
  • claregib
    claregib Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I like these but usually add either some (small amount) of ground almonds or flaxseed/linseedss. I then top it with a few frozen berries and flaked almonds or serve with greek yoghurt. I find these quite good for lunch or when you want something sweet.