390 Pound Man With A 190 Pound Dream

_Chack_
_Chack_ Posts: 21 Member
My name is Steve and getting onboard with this website/app. The lowest I have ever seen the scale is 330 a little over 2 years ago, and I haven't seen it below 380 in 2015, so ready to make some changes and get my life back. I like to be outdoors and active, and would love to connect with people who know the struggle. More info on my bio, should anyone actually be interested! Have a GREAT Friday!

Replies

• SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,668 Member
    Welcome! There's a gent on here named Fred who has an amazing story. He started at 650 lbs and he's now down to 350. You should connect with him, his journey is incredible. myfitnesspal.com/TannunisFred
  • Redrover1702
    Redrover1702 Posts: 3 Member
    I feel you. I have well over 20lbs to lose and it seems impossible. But I'm taking it one day at a time. And really working for it. Good luck. I'm right beside you.
  • Hi there! I agree with @fattytofabby ~ just take it one day at a time, and 190 lbs. will be a reality instead of a dream :smile: Nice to meet you!!
  • JuliaJuliaBoBulia
    JuliaJuliaBoBulia Posts: 22 Member
    You're be honest with yourself and opening up to other people about your goals and I think that's an important step! You can lose the weight and you will!