Postcard Challenge Round 22: May 19 - June 2

Options

Replies

• Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I totally forgot about the challenge (life...it takes over sometimes!)....I'll catch the next round! lol

It's not over yet... 3 days to go!
  • bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    There seems to be another Postcard Challenge 22 on the topics! Any ideas???

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/251667-post-card-challenge-22

LouiseXXX

Yes thats what happened. Stacey lost the highest %.
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    There seems to be another Postcard Challenge 22 on the topics! Any ideas???

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/251667-post-card-challenge-22

LouiseXXX

Oooops!

LouiseXXX
  • hollycurran
    Options
    I'm weighing in early this week, down to 156! So happy! I'm going to work really hard for the next two weeks and I won't weigh myself until the end of the next challenge cause I keep letting every little fluctuation make me crazy.
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning = 180.5lbs. Very temptingly, the scales showed 179.5lbs at one point!!!!

LouiseXXX
  • KLo924
    KLo924 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    G'morning all! Can't wait to see how everyone's done over the last two weeks :)

I weighed in at 232.2 this morning, down from 234.0 (so -1.8, or a little less than 1%). I have been regularly exercising, so that's good, but my weekend eating/drinking needs to quit! Bleh.

Anyway...

In other news, there has been some confusion and a separate round 22 has started 5/29. I'll just ask whoever the winner of this is start round 23, and I've emailed the original poster of the other round 22 to have her winner start a round 24 later. If you guys have other suggestions about how to handle this, lemme know :)

Will let you know who this winner is tomorrow morning!

- kristin
  • KLo924
    Options
    Weighed in this morning = 180.5lbs. Very temptingly, the scales showed 179.5lbs at one point!!!!

LouiseXXX

You're SO close!! :)
  • bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I am at 148 one more pound for 100!!!!
    Great challenge.
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    Today:s weight: 221
    total loss: 5.8 pounds
  • sixxbaby
    Options
    I am at 148 one more pound for 100!!!!
    Great challenge.

WOW that is so amazing, you are such an inspiration!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Good to see everyone's losses!

As for the separate thread. Could you have two challenges going on at the same time...or maybe one of the winners of the double round 22 would be willing to give up their spot (they can always win again for round 23). Just a suggestion.
  • KLo924
    Options
    Good to see everyone's losses!

As for the separate thread. Could you have two challenges going on at the same time...or maybe one of the winners of the double round 22 would be willing to give up their spot (they can always win again for round 23). Just a suggestion.

I'll suggest this to the other poster, or maybe we can have a mid-week challenge and a weekend challenge, for those of us who weigh in on one or the other?

Also, I forgot I'll be in the car all morning - I'll post results in the afternoon tomorrow :)
  • hollycurran
    Options
    could the two winners co-host the next round? so the winner of the next round gets two postcards? then we would have it back into one thread again instead of two. just a thought.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Options
    @Holly - Good idea.

I didn't win this round for sure... not sure what my weight is at the moment but last I checked I was a +2.5 for this challenge. TOM is a killer and so is quitting smoking. I'll be back on track next week so I will catch you all next round. =)

Good job to everyone who lost weight!
  • KLo924
    Options
    Hi all!

Congratulations to gonnaloseitin2011 for winning BOTH the most lost AND biggest percentage lost - she lost 5.8lbs these past two weeks!! Woohoo!

I've sent your ideas for dealing with the two threads to the poster from the other thread and will leave it up to her and our winner, and I look forward to seeing you at the next challenge :)

- Kristin
  • sixxbaby
    Options
    yippee!! I was gone all weekend and didn't see that I won!!! I have no idea who the person is that had the other thread going, can someone let me know who that is?? And then hopefully we can figure out what to do about this. Hopefully we can start this challenge Wed the 8th??? Keep looking for it!!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Options
    yippee!! I was gone all weekend and didn't see that I won!!! I have no idea who the person is that had the other thread going, can someone let me know who that is?? And then hopefully we can figure out what to do about this. Hopefully we can start this challenge Wed the 8th??? Keep looking for it!!

There's a link to the other thread on page 1. I just skimmed over it and their challenge doesn't end until this sunday. I dunno if you want to wait that long?

Congrats on winning! You rock! :flowerforyou:
  • sixxbaby
    Options
    Yes you are right there challenge ends on Sunday...I am not sure what to do, I really don't want to wait that long. I guess there could be two challenges going on at the same time??? Well I know this is the original challenge that has been going for 22 rounds, so I may just start round 23 Wed, everyone give me your input please....
  • hollycurran
    Options
    i think thats a great idea!!! lets start this round, and just ignore the other round. its too bad that it split into two like this, but there's not much we can do! we could ask them to call theirs something different? Not in a mean way, but just to avoid confusion?
  • sixxbaby
    Options
    i think thats a great idea!!! lets start this round, and just ignore the other round. its too bad that it split into two like this, but there's not much we can do! we could ask them to call theirs something different? Not in a mean way, but just to avoid confusion?

yes that is a good idea, I will send a message to the one that started that one.