Back on MFP and looking for motivational friends!

Hi! My name is Kayla. I'm back on MFP after about 2 years of gaining back all of the weight I previously lost.

I'm back at it again and want some active and motivational friends to add!

Replies

• MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Obviously you can't just stop like that.
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Hey if need support send me a friend request. I be happy to help motivate anyone in need. One pound at a time.
  • katherinecriswell
    katherinecriswell Posts: 4 Member
    Still working to get more active myself but would love to encourage you along your journey! Have been on MFP for 1 1/2 weeks but really making strides thus time. I have tried other things in the past that didn't stick long term...nor did the weight stay off. But this is a life change and is so easy to track food/exercise with this ap. Please "friend" me if you would like me to help support you on this long road of life change.
  • kayanbut
    kayanbut Posts: 5 Member
    Obviously you can't just stop like that.

WOW really? never guessed.

• Elc320
    Elc320 Posts: 12 Member
    Anyone feel free to send me a friend request. I'm looking for more motivational people as well. I have been on this site for about two months now and never added anyone but I have hit a wall so have decided friends on here is probably a good idea. Happy weight journey to all :)
  • jbabe56
    jbabe56 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey everyone, just started today after months of procrastinating & not logging my cals..really looking to be serious about it this time & hope to have people add me :blush:
  • Scott7609
    Scott7609 Posts: 204 Member
    Hello Kayla feel free to add me!