get fit challenge? Yes or no?

Options
starrfranco
starrfranco Posts: 16 Member
edited July 2015 in Fitness and Exercise
So I have come a long way in last 5 months. I have lost 35lbs(With muscle gain) and I am stronger and healthier than I ever been. My trainer wants me to do the "get fit challenge" it's 90 day challenge. But kinda makes me nervous. I honestly didn't think I would make it this far, so my goals have changed. He wants to take control of my diet and have me start a protein supplement. I have to do the before and after pics. He thinks I'm ready. I know what I do works and I'm so afraid of gaining weight. Any thoughts? Anyone used pro complex protein ?

Replies

• grizzlygift
    grizzlygift Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just join GFC too. I've lost 50 lbs ,and my trainer said I can do this!! I'm nervous too ,because I don't know if I can lose alot more from now on or not ,but it's good to keep me motivating what I am doing. I normally take protein shake because it's convenient when I need high protien with low carb and low fat. Egg white is high protien with low fat/carb too ,but I feel lazy to cook it somethimes.
  • starrfranco
    starrfranco Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sorry just saw your post. I decided to join the get fit. I'm doing the protein too. My diet is bout the same as Urs. I'm lazy too when it comes to cooking lol. I got this microwave egg thing, works really good. You are doing great I know you can keep it up. I lost 40lb I have bout 15lb more to go. But i I want to tone and stuff. Only problem is I been sick for bout week and half! It set me back lil bit.