NSV - Can you tell a difference?

Options
The picture on the left is from last January and the one on the right is from today. Today I threw this outfit on same pants and shirt not thinking that this shirt used to be really tight on me and I'd show A LOT of clevage and had to wear a cami underneath. Well I forgot the cami and didn't feel like I was showing too much and remembered that I had a photo on my work computer with this same top on so I thought I'd compare.

I was feeling really discouraged the past few days but after seeing these two picture side by side an seeing some small changes (mostly my chest is smaller, still not sure how I feel about that lol) I am really happy.

What do you think do you see a difference or am I being wishful? Grant it neither of these are the most flattering poses but I was trying to stand the same way lol

tumblr_lm4m48QBCX1qzo1abo1_400.png

Replies

• SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Your links aren't working... you might wanna try them again...
  • sjackson902
    sjackson902 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! Well done!
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Pics not showing, and link takes you nowhere.
  • ohthatmomma
    ohthatmomma Posts: 115
    Options
    Man... I was excited about seeing your before and after photos... but they aren't there!
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You can totally see a difference. Good job!
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Let's see if we can get those images to preview below
    NTEzMzVkMWFkZDc5MA==.gif

tumblr_lm4m48QBCX1qzo1abo1_400.png
  • ohthatmomma
    ohthatmomma Posts: 115
    Options
    Okay... it must have been on my end... but YES.... there is a HUGE difference! The tummy area and the face is what caught my attention! You look good! Keep up the good work!!!!!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Definitey can see a difference - great job!!!
  • linsical
    linsical Posts: 34
    Options
    Thanks for helping!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    There is a big difference. Way to go on your journey so far. Keep it up!!!
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference! That shirt doesnt look as tight and theres a really noticeable difference in your face. Congrats on your loss, you look great! Keep it up :smile:
  • thefreemans28
    thefreemans28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    There is for sure a difference!!!!! Way to go!!!! I can see it everywhere, but most specifically in your side, your arm, and your face. Heck, I can even see it in your foot the way it fits in your shoe!!! Excellent work!
  • kristinwalker
    kristinwalker Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference, your waist is slimmer, your butt and thighs look tighter and overall you look a lot firmer! You can tell in your arms and face as well. I see a total body transformation taking place! You are doing awesome and NO wishful thinking here...you are doing it girl and you look great! Awesome job!
  • Kappyoc
    Kappyoc Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow...big diffrence! You can't see it??? YOu have to be kidding me. Your stomach, your face, your butt....you are doing great! Hope I can be a success story someday too! Seeing you is very encouraging.
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Hell Yeah, BIG difference. WTG!!!
  • Anita1271
    Anita1271 Posts: 56
    Options
    Yes! There is a difference! I noticed it in your face first of all, then the tummy area too! Awesome!! keep up the good work! :smile:
  • Clydieboy
    Clydieboy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Total difference, congratulations! Keep up the good work. Face, Arms, Belly and Back.....you can see it all over!!! :smile:
  • jmacaroni
    jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    congrats on your loss!! There's def a difference, the shirt isn't as tight, your arm looks smaller, your face looks thinner and your stomach looks smaller! Way to go!
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I see big differences! Your face, your stomach and arms are all smaller. Those look like the same pants, but they are looser in the rear now. You are making awesome changes. Keep up the good work!
  • rebawagner
    rebawagner Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    BIG CHANGE!!! Plus look at your posture! You can just see you FEEL better!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!