Newbie as of today

Options
I just started today and am sooooo excited to find a place to meet other people sharing this journey. I have so many pounds to lose that it seems overwhelming. I think I will make my first goal to lose 5% or 12lbs. Hopefully I can do this within the first month or so.

Replies

• sedric
    sedric Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your fitness journey! Lots of good people and good info to help you on your way!
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You'll find every one on here very motivating and encouraging! You can do ANYTHING you set your mind to and we'll all be here to help you on your journey :smile:
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • mollygirl61
    Options
    Good luck on your journey as I have alot to lose myself and just taking it one step at a time. If you like to add me to your friends list that would be awesome. :flowerforyou:
  • copperdave
    copperdave Posts: 146
    Options
    I was once where you are...couldn't see any light at the end of the tunnel. I'm here to tell you it CAN be done!! Keep focused, and remember that there is a lot of support here. Best of luck on your journey!!
  • Kappyoc
    Kappyoc Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    This is a wonderful site to get encouragement and be with others who are not judgmental, but fighting the same thing you are. So welcome and enjoy the new friends you'll make!
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Good luck. There is tons of support and motivation on here. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • womanofwonder
    Options
    First week at this and loving it!:smile: