Weight loss ups and downs...I know some of you can relate haha (pics)

Options
infinikitty
infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
bq38t8dhr3dg.jpg

So the other day I tackled my dressers and closets for the FOURTH purge since I started this journey. Now everything I own either fits or will soon and nothing is too big. For the last three purges I kept things because I was worried I'd gain it back or not be comfortable wearing things that actually fit correctly haha. Well, not anymore. GOOD RIDDANCE. I'm so proud of how far I've come and am so thankful for all of your support as I've gone through the ups and downs of weight loss. I truly am blessed to have amazing friends, family, fellow Fixers, and followers! Thanks everyone for motivating me to be my best and get healthy :-D

Replies

• Butterflies_And_Chaos_
    Options
    I LOVE your collage... very creative & made me chuckle! :smiley: Congrats on your success!!
  • Swanson83
    Swanson83 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I agree!! I love your collage! Awesome job!
  • TnTWalter
    TnTWalter Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    awesome! i'm hoping to lose the boobs this time around!!
  • taraleen
    taraleen Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I daydream about getting rid of my bigger sized clothes. I did wonder if I should keep them. Congrats to you!!
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    I think getting rid of clothes that are too big helps keep your weight loss in check. When clothing gets a little snug and you don't have any comfy clothes to fall back on you figure out how to get it together. I was initially holding on to everything that was a size 10 down . . . I let a friend convince me to let the stuff go and aside from opening up more space it has helped me to keep in mind how my clothes fit and how I want them to fit.

Even after all that, I still miss my boobs!!!
  • aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    This is great! Congratulations! Im in the middle of my second purge right now!
  • liv_namaste
    liv_namaste Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is great! I just shrank out of my first bra (this year!) and did a mini-purge. It's always emotional and exciting at the same time! Way to go!
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You're a rockstar!!! I cant wait to do my first purge!!!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Brilliant past
  • infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I agree that holding onto my bigger sizes was almost an excuse to allow myself to get back there again. Now that it's all gone, GOOD RIDDANCE! Never going back :-D
  • SherleyPerpignan
    SherleyPerpignan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job! Can't wait to be where you are.
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    Well done! Awesome collage and even awesomer weight loss!
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    TnTWalter wrote: »

Awesome OP!! I love it!!
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    MrsBozz1 wrote: »
    TnTWalter wrote: »

Awesome OP!! I love it!! I'm hoping to NOT lose the boobs this time around!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!