just a guy wanting to be happy

Options
Hi! I'm new to this! Day 22. Down 18 so far. Add me. I want to lose a lot. I left training in the army at 240. After my mom's cancer battles I sky rocketed to 420. So I wanna lose a lot so I'm there with ya! I'd be happy to lose 150 by my birthday next year "August 14"
But more the merrier to get this on!

Replies

• BasicGreatGuy
    BasicGreatGuy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress thus far, Ricky.

Slow, steady, and consistent will see you through.

I wish you well on your lifestyle change.
  • knowlestandy
    knowlestandy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    ;) I also have problems with weight. My skinniest, a size 12, now, I can't even fit into a size 54. I weighed in at 380 at my heaviest. I really need some motivational people, nobody but two people, and my daughter support me in my journey. I know you can do this! You're on the correct path!
  • bklyngal72
    bklyngal72 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have started at the same weight as you in april. I am down to 370 and kind of stuck. But I don't let that get me down. My weight rocketed more after I lost both of my parents but promised myself to get back on track and work on me. I sent you a request
  • Agatharr
    Agatharr Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My weight went up waaay too high when my dad got cancer too. Then he passed away and I gained more weight, but now I'm giong to lose it all again.
    We can do it!
  • JessicaKRudy
    JessicaKRudy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm working towards losing 90 more, 15 down though!! We can do it
  • Ne0nice
    Ne0nice Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey, been there myself. Damaged the ligament in my calf, followed with some home issues. Ballooned in size, looking to lose plenty myself. Will send you an add.
  • littledante
    littledante Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm working towards losing 90 more, 15 down though!! We can do it

15 down! Well done!!
  • naruko6_6
    naruko6_6 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My weight went up too when I lost 2 people very close to me from cancer in the last year. Good luck with your change and getting to a healthy lifestyle.
  • tomnev1
    tomnev1 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Ricky0700 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm new to this! Day 22. Down 18 so far. Add me. I want to lose a lot. I left training in the army at 240. After my mom's cancer battles I sky rocketed to 420. So I wanna lose a lot so I'm there with ya! I'd be happy to lose 150 by my birthday next year "August 14"
    But more the merrier to get this on!

You can do it. It's hard to stay motivated when you face stress like that but you can do it.