I'm Looking for Friends to Share Motivation and Support With!

Options
2»

Replies

• FitNFabulousByFifty
    FitNFabulousByFifty Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That's what I keep hearing. I don't understand. I've sent emails for help - but none so far
  • FitNFabulousByFifty
    Options
    Hey - would someone try and friend me again. I'm hoping I found the problem
  • steffirae76
    steffirae76 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    This is what I get
    FitNFabulousByFifty has deactivated their account.
  • LoveYourHeart2015
    LoveYourHeart2015 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Same here, I tried to send you a friends request. Message me and we can still help each other until they can fix your account for you.
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    I am 49 and trying to lose 40 pounds. Feel free to add me. I tried to add you, but it said you deactivated your account.
  • Skinnysister49
    Skinnysister49 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I will be 50 in November, and although I have a target weight, my main goal is also to be fit. I have just restarted MFP (on day three) after losing some on Weight Watchers, I realize I much prefer calorie counting and the support in this community looks wonderful.
  • FitNFabulousByFifty
    Options
    Hi Skinnysister!! Glad you're here!! I would like to friend you, however it appears that although I obviously have an account and am using it - when people try to be friends it says my account doesn't exist. Sooooo I just have to chat this way. Wish you the best in your journey!
  • FitNFabulousByFifty
    Options
    Thanks for trying for me. I've email the site with no luck. I just can't figure it out
  • FitNFabulousByFifty
    Options
    Ok - I'm trying again. I reset my password through MFP link to see if that would fix the glitch that's showing my account closed. Would someone try to friend me again and let me know what happens? Thanks so much!