Support

Options
Hey please add me. Looking for support and just general advice. Can motivate each other. What is everyone's goal? X
:)

Replies

• adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just added you :smile: I'm 5'3 and my goal is to get down to about 130 lbs. But the scale doesn't matter too much because I started lifting as well, the number is more just to keep me motivated to lose weight.
  • emieontherocks
    emieontherocks Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Added you! I'm looking to lose 55lbs!
  • heatherebradley5
    heatherebradley5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I only know stone. I would love to loose 3 stone. I.dnt know if that is too far away tho x
  • fittogroom
    fittogroom Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Looking to get down to half my current weight, but starting with twenty pounds. I sent you a request. Looking to add people too.
  • babyboo422
    babyboo422 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I added you! I'm looking to get down to 150. I was at 200 and I'm now down a bit over 10lbs!! anyone can add me! MFP friends are great to have!
  • steffirae76
    steffirae76 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You all are more than welcome to add me...I stay active on here faithfully! I have been on this journey for over ten years now..losing and gaining numerous times. My highest was 302 and now I am at 210, with more to lose. I just recently starting a new journey , NOT a diet but a healthy lifestyle and have lost 53lbs since March 2015.
  • deserttchr
    deserttchr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I, too, have fluctuated in weight over the years. I'm currently 5'2" 158 and made a promise to myself to not go above 160 ever again. I think my max was 176. Never again. I would love to lose 30 lbs get back into the 140's again before my anniversary in Oct and possibly in the 130's by the end of the year. I ran a half marathon in June. Trained long and hard for that. Starting back into training for another next week. In need of support.
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and started at 185-ish. Probably more, but I was so disgusted I stopped weighing myself. I'm now at about 120. On here every day--my current streak is 563 days. Friending people now! :smiley:
  • anneeett
    anneeett Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My goal is sustainable fat loss, aiming to lose about 10 pounds right now :) i'll add you!
  • crazydoggirl
    crazydoggirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose anything. Big goal is 25 pounds
  • judahsma2
    judahsma2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    since getting my new fitbit i havent been able to sync the two(myfitnessPal & fitbit) together can you help me ?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    judahsma2 wrote: »
    since getting my new fitbit i havent been able to sync the two(myfitnessPal & fitbit) together can you help me ?

You might want to start your own thread. This one is 3 years old and isn't about FitBits.
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as a friend. Looking for more active friends here.