looking for friends & support!

Options
itestere
itestere Posts: 4 Member
I'm new to this app and looking for friends! I am currently 150 lbs. I went through a very stressful past 3 years and have put on 25 lbs. would like to be back down to 125. I've been trying to lose weight for about 2 years now and have gone back and forth with many diets etc. I'm getting serious now. Very determined and looking for support! I'd love to be supportive and see other peoples results. Friend me :)

Replies

• lisajahn3
    lisajahn3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You got this! Love your determination! Added!
  • emieontherocks
    emieontherocks Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Request sent! I'm pretty new here too! Already love all the people I've met on here !
  • tzaug2
    tzaug2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, new again to MFP, looking for support, haven't posted pic yet, but I'm betting I'm a bit older, just turned 55, and weighing most ever, like a lot I read, I've been down this road, turned to WW road, backed up and over myself a few times and am again starting over, wanted this to be the last start-over and a new beginning? anyone with me? I could use the support
  • Nettiejb
    Nettiejb Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I keep popping on and out of mfp. I always loose my way when I'm not logging. I'm determined to stay on track. Maybe we can support and inspire each other?
  • amypenn
    amypenn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Added you ! Keen to support and keep each other on track !!!
  • DKattan
    DKattan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Nettiejb wrote: »
    I keep popping on and out of mfp. I always loose my way when I'm not logging. I'm determined to stay on track. Maybe we can support and inspire each other?

Hello
    I am interested on staying determine but I need help and supPort on saying constant
  • DKattan
    DKattan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    amypenn wrote: »
    Added you ! Keen to support and keep each other on track !!!

Awesome. I'm planning to start gym monday
  • steffirae76
    steffirae76 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You all are more than welcome to add me...I stay active on here faithfully! I have been on this journey for over ten years now..losing and gaining numerous times. My highest was 302 and now I am at 210, with more to lose. I just recently starting a new journey , NOT a diet but a healthy lifestyle and have lost 53lbs since March 2015.
  • Audgiebug
    Audgiebug Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    New here could use new friends too. So excited to see where we all go, on this journey. Feel free to add me.
  • gwynmohn
    gwynmohn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me - I just started today and need all the support I can get.
  • Scott7609
    Scott7609 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hello!!! Add me if you like!
  • ChrisFloer
    ChrisFloer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also new to this. I too have tried many diet and lost weight only to gain it back. Now, I'm preparing for bariatric surgery and need to lose weight prior to them doing the surgery. All together I hope to lose about 100 pounds. I would be happy to offer my support to you.