Body wraps

Options
13»

Replies

• savarnabanana
    savarnabanana Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Horrorfox wrote: »
    They work GREAT but don't follow the directions that come with it.
    Follow these:
    > wash and dry your midsection and back
    >take wrap out of package and spread out on kitchen table
    >next go to your pantry and remove all junk food items like chips,cakes and cookies
    >place gathered items into wrap and wrap up tight
    >throw wrap containing items into the trash
    >when you go back to the store don't purchase any items like you threw away
    > hang in there, you should see results soon

Sure, waste food AND saran wrap. That's a delightful idea.

It's not just Saran Wrap it is a super secret formula that has been proven effective in Broscience medical studies.

I mean really, if it was just Saran Wrap and mineral oil do you really think people would be paying upwards of $100 a wrap?

??
    If this is trolling you need to put a little more work into your game.

Perhaps you should act a little less like a Tumblr member, and be a bit more light-hearted when it comes to sarcasm.
    Or perhaps cancersurviver2014 should try minding his own business rather than making other people feel *kitten* about themselves when he doesn't even know anything about them

Sorry wasn't trying to hurt feelings. I was just making fun of product I think of as "snake oil " and a big waste of money.
    There is no quick Fix short of a medical procedure or PEDs. I am very sorry you feel bad about my stupid comments. I was making fun of the product not you.
    Now reading it back I can see that I was being a jerk.
    It's absolutely fine thank u for understanding and apologising I'm sorry I got so mad about it ☺️
  • savarnabanana
    Options
    mrsfitzyv8 wrote: »
    Sorry, I was laughing at that reply. Not laughing at you op.

Ok here's the thing.

A girl I used to be friends with has made a huuuuuuge amount of money from people she sold wraps to.
    She was smaller than me and as I've lost my weight through counting calories. I have ended up smaller than her. For free. Well actually it cost me $12 for my food scales.

Ok thanks I was just wondering it it could work on a one time basis for my prom as my bmi is so low Im not actually allowed to loose more weight
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options

Ok here's the thing.

A girl I used to be friends with has made a huuuuuuge amount of money from people she sold wraps to.
    She was smaller than me and as I've lost my weight through counting calories. I have ended up smaller than her. For free. Well actually it cost me $12 for my food scales.

Ok thanks I was just wondering it it could work on a one time basis for my prom as my bmi is so low Im not actually allowed to loose more weight

OP, if your BMI is so low that you are "not actually allowed to loose more weight," and you still are unhappy with the way you look, perhaps you have issues with body image and should seek some professional advice.

You could also try, as someone has already pointed out, body recomposition. There's a great thread on it here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10177803/recomposition-maintaining-weight-while-losing-fat/p1

I think you should try the former before the latter.
  • savarnabanana
    Options

Ok here's the thing.

OP, if your BMI is so low that you are "not actually allowed to loose more weight," and you still are unhappy with the way you look, perhaps you have issues with body image and should seek some professional advice.

You could also try, as someone has already pointed out, body recomposition. There's a great thread on it here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10177803/recomposition-maintaining-weight-while-losing-fat/p1

I think you should try the former before the latter.
    Dw I'm seeing professional help (