I need help with food allergies! Meal ideas please

I've been on this fitness journey since October 2014, however I didn't buckle down and really get serious until December 2014 when I finally decide to cut our everything I'm allergic to out of my diet. 

I always avoided cutting them out completely out of my diet. look back on it now it was because I only focused on what i'd be losing and all the food I could no longer eat instead of all the I could gain from it. Until last year I only avoided allergens that I was was severely allergic to or caused immediate reactions. 

But in December 2014 I realised it was time I stopped making excused and did it for myself. My health was deterring, my immune system was weaken ( I was always sick, for long periods of time, and got sick easily), I became more severely allergic to things I was always allergic to and also became allergic to things I previously was not allergic to. I also formed a sensitivity to oil. When I eat food with a lot of oil ( even if it does look, taste or feel oily) I would get stomach pains and vomit as a result. 
 All this coupled together made me finally say "I need to change and eat what's better for my healthy and and body." 

However ever since then I've been stuck in a runt with my food. I eat the same few things again and again. 

So I was hopefully I could get some meal and recipe ideas? 

That I could try out on incorporate into my VERY limited food router. 

I would really love some breakfast and dinner ideas the most. My breakfast is currently either cornflakes , porridge or kidney. I wasn't exaggerating when I said limited. Oh, andI currently have 4 dinner meals I rotate between.  And it's getting very boring and frustrating. 

So please, any recipe or meal ideas?
Even share a picture of a meal. 

Btw foods allergic to: 
Wheat (bread, pasta...ect)
Dairy (milk, yogurt, cheese...ect)
Eggs
Chicken 
Turkey 
Liver 
Walnuts 
Pine nuts 
Sesame seeds
Chocolate 
Banana 
Melon 
Watermelon 
Kiwi 
Orange 
Food colouring. 

*sensitive to oil 
* *although I'm not allergic to it I don't eat pork, ham, bacon or anything else that comes from a pig. 

Thank you I advance for you help!! 

Replies

• RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    It is good that you are clear on what you do not eat.
    It is even better to be clear on what you CAN eat: <3
    Beef, fish, rice, potatoes, sweet potatoes, peaches, almonds, cherries, plums, nectarines, apricots, mangos, papaya, vegetables, chic peas, lentils, soy beans, Rice Chex cereal. Can you eat lamb? Venison?
    --> Make an account on Pinterest. Do a search with three of your ingredients.
    How about this: beef and broccoli with rice / lentil soup with sweet potatoes and green beans /sweet potatoes stuffed with beans, and spinach, / bell peppers stuffed with fish and onions.

At breakfast, eat the same foods as you would eat any other time of day. Prepare them ahead. Put them in the fridge to eat cold or heat up in the morning.
  • corgicake
    corgicake Posts: 846 Member
    Unless you're cross-contamination sensitive to wheat and dairy, that's not too bad. There are more than a few vegan/gf breads. For meat, try a kosher or halal store or a meat market. Do you know people who hunt? Have you tried dairy from goats? The rest of that list is easily avoided if you do your own cooking.
  • GeapetCore
    GeapetCore Posts: 32 Member
    I substitute pasta with soy noodles (find them in the cold section of grocery store, near the organic or dairy free foods). I also make veggetti - spiral "noodles" from squash, zuke, or cucumber. I make my own basil and add that in the "noodles" with some shrimp.

I don't see almonds on your allergen list - hopefully you can have them as there are now great almond based products - milk, ice cream, etc. I can't recall the name but there is also a soy based sour cream that is not too bad.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    I hope you can see the allergy planner I drafted for you.

Allergy Planner

I came up with nine proteins that are not on your allergy list. If you base a new dinner every day on a different protein, you can have a different meal every day of the week.

I suggest googling a recipe based on a protein, and then exchange the ingredients with substitutes that you do tolerate.

Two meals that come to mind right away are a taco salad with hamburger, black beans, and soy cheese and a stuffed eggplant.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    You might want to check how your gall bladder is doing. That might be related to your stomach pains when you eat oily foods.