i need to get motivated again!!

Options
tayma_777
tayma_777 Posts: 5 Member
edited August 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Last year Oct 2014 iI weighed in at 196lbs. I managed to put off 10lbs... 186. It's been a long way where i was on and off and stayed in a plateu with this weight. I am now at 189lbs. I need help and lots of motivation please!! My goal is160

Replies

• _The_Lone_Wolf_
    _The_Lone_Wolf_ Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    At the end of today it is YOU that needs to do it but hey, maybe you get motivated watching how i struggle and still push myself on this long *kitten* road :)
  • LadyLex3
    LadyLex3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 198 and trying to get to 150 or less. It's going to be hard but we can do it
  • Annalynn723
    Annalynn723 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am in the same place you are, I was up to 195, but after a long time I am not down to 187. I'm trying to get to 160 lb. I will be thrilled when I am out of the 180's. You can add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • Tintin13
    Tintin13 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Let's encourage and motivate one another. This is my second go around
  • tayma_777
    tayma_777 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone its hard to break that first week it may be difficult but not impossible

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,677 Member
    Options
    If you really want something and are willing to do EVERYTHING consistently that it takes to achieve it, then that's motivation. If you're not willing to, then there's nothing anyone can say or do to motivate you anymore than you are now. So how bad do you really want this?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • loverunbefit
    loverunbefit Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me !