Looking for new friends to help me maintain!

Options
Hey! I'm looking for new friends who will help me maintain my weight and remember to still track what I eat. I'm a 20 year old female and I'm currently at a weight of 120 lbs. at 5'8". I like my body and would like to stay where I am but it's hard for me to remember to track my food! If you're really good at tracking, please add me because I'll be encouraged to track each day with you!

Replies

• vanessasaurousrex
    vanessasaurousrex Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am (almost) the same I am 26 - 5'5''almost at my goal 120 and need to get better at maintaining.
  • phillipdean299
    phillipdean299 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've lost 60 pounds of fat but now need to build some lean mass. I'm going to need friends to discuss nutrition so I add muscle instead of getting fat again once I end my caloric deficit,
  • louubelle16
    louubelle16 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, 5"8' and 122. If anything, I want to start gaining some muscle :)
  • ferocityturbine
    ferocityturbine Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm starting on a journey of sustainable lifelong habits and hopefully starting to recomp and focus on fitness goals rather than the scale :)
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like, I keep my diary closed (it's boring anyway) but I log food and workouts daily!