What's for breakfast????

Options
what are you guys having for breakfast? Andy suggestions!

Replies

• trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I had a TJs turkey burger patty with a little bloob of chipotle mayo spread on it and an over medium egg on top, three cups of coffee + half and half. I like to break my fast with a protein bomb.
  • Mrbadbern
    Mrbadbern Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I make a scramble with the TJ Tofu one whole large egg, and the TJ Rediegg.
  • _The_Lone_Wolf_
    _The_Lone_Wolf_ Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    67555ef44b80bc81d692e7237b0670fd.png
  • Kexessa
    Kexessa Posts: 346 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I'm having fresh spinach with tomatoes, avocado, green onion, red pepper, portobello mushrooms, feta cheese, fajita chicken and Bolthouse Farms cilantro avocado dressing.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I had a bowl of chex cereal before the gym then a cherry toaster strudel after the gym.
  • Ladybug_1794
    Ladybug_1794 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I think Ima just eat 2 pieces of tilapia
  • Shanz78
    Shanz78 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I eat 3 pieces of bacon and 2 eggs with a little pysillum sprinkled on top, coffee with coconut milk almost every morning. People give me a hard time about eating all that bacon but I've lost 22 pounds in the last 2 months so it must not be all that bad :smile:
  • curvy_gamer_loses
    curvy_gamer_loses Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I actually was able to stay home and cook a meal for once. I had 2 scrambled eggs, half a banana, and 4 cups of steamed spinach. To wash it down I had a small glass of almond and coconut milk. 249 calories in total. Tomorrow I think I will make an omelet.
  • FallynBarratt
    FallynBarratt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    High protein scramble : egg mates, cut up deli ham + turkey, untra thin swiss cheese,frozen ore-ida potatoes with peppers and onions. Cook all that and put it together in a bowl with a slice of dry ezekiel bread. I usually have one cup full which is 260 calories with the bread.