Halfway to Goal! 48lbs lost since April 1st!

Options
This last Tuesday I officially surpassed the halfway point (295lbs) to my initial goal weight of 250lbs. I started out at 344 when my wife and I decided to change our lives and started using MFP on April 1st. It's been tough at times but we're into our routines now and the weight continues to come off slowly. For a period of time I was losing regularly each week, but lately I've had a couple weeks of no loss and then a week where I'll lose 5 to 6 lbs.

She's lost almost 30lbs so far and has around 50 more to go until her goal weight of 165.

Originally I was doing strictly cardio in the mornings, but now I've begun to incorporate some circuit training with body weight exercises and using some smaller weights. Hoping to reach my goal weight of 250 by mid December. We're taking a trip to Texas after my finals are over for grad school.

Here are some before and "during" pictures:

On our wedding day - June 2014
Ball%20and%20Chain_zpssgzq06t3.jpg

Later that summer
MyCat_zps412ee0ca.jpg

Earlier today
Front%20Half%20Way%202_zpsgiqn50cb.jpg

Side%20Half%20Way_zps94aesewk.jpg

Front%20Half%20Way_zpssn6lr1kx.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!