Any 40 something looking for friends and support.

Options
I am 47 mom of 2 trying the weight loss path again. It seems the older we get the tougher it is. Looking for friends to support each other in this constant weight loss journey. You can add me as a friend. Good luck to all.

Replies

• TangoFrog
    TangoFrog Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :) just started about a week ago. With kids it:s way more difficult not to overeat.not sure how to add you. I'll try. I'm Carole by the way, 47, 2 teenagers: one not and one girl.
  • taramcrahe
    taramcrahe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im 43 and just starting out on the journey...for the 100th time. Im tara and would love to add you!
  • Annalynn723
    Annalynn723 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    thanks for being on my friend list.
  • looneymom
    looneymom Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am 48 and trying to loose again I am trying to get under 200 again...it is hard..
  • 1mumrevolution
    1mumrevolution Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Ladies, y'all can do it. You can! I'm 47, I've lost 42lbs in 18 months. I'm in the best shape of my life. Fix your diet and move more. Simple as that.
  • ninjolly
    ninjolly Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    44 year old mum here with a 14 year old boy trying again. Need to drop 4 stone so a long way to go. Good luck.
  • FlowerWay
    FlowerWay Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, 41 yr old mom here, married, with a 4 year old...lifelong plus size, but enjoying being in the health-zone again. Started at 325 and my eventual goal is 150. Still more than 150 lbs to go, so I'm happy to find others! :)
  • Shaz3k
    Shaz3k Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey, 47yo mum of 3. About 15kg to lose, lost 4kg of that already. :)
  • Suzley
    Suzley Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    45, Devon, 3 stone to go! In a bit of a rut! Need to get head back in gear! Love the community here, please add me! X
  • MistyBlue9
    MistyBlue9 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm 43, anyone who wants to can add me :smiley:
  • Mrsjowilkes
    Mrsjowilkes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    42, from London also looking for friends and support