Evening snack tips?

Options
tinaolsson
tinaolsson Posts: 109 Member
Do you eat something in the evening, after dinner?
I could use some tips on what to eat, since I have no imagination when it comes to these things :D And I hate going to bed hungry.
Thankss :)

Replies

• MrsLehman24
    MrsLehman24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Slice up some strawberries and sprinkle with stevia sweetner. Add one table spoon of fat free whip cream... yummers. I also snack on Indiana Aged White Cheddar Popcorn. You can have a cup for not many calories or carbs.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I eat dinner around 8:30/9...and then chill out for half an hour to an hour and then go to bed. I have a snack around 6 usually...usually some cherries or sometimes I just slice up a tomato and go to town...this good beef jerky my wife brings home occasionally...just depends on what I'm in the mood for.
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Fruit is a great option if you crave something sweet like I do. Berries, pineapple, cantaloupe. Sometimes I will mix with some greek yogurt if I need something a little more substantial or am craving creaminess.
  • YogaVixen1281
    YogaVixen1281 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you can snack on a parfa, get you some berrie's. what ever kind you like& get some low fat yogurt and some granola and prepare it. very good and healthy
  • MFD7576
    MFD7576 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    tinaolsson wrote: »
    Do you eat something in the evening, after dinner?
    I could use some tips on what to eat, since I have no imagination when it comes to these things :D And I hate going to bed hungry.
    Thankss :)

I read the title as "Evening Snack Lips" Very confused. Anywho, carry on!

• salenaii
    salenaii Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    1carton of whipping cream whip until almost firm add sugar free jello mix or pudding mix and whip together until firm you can divid into 1cup servings you can also add fruit ;)
  • goldycash
    goldycash Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like some evening tips of snacking. I am seeking Organic/Non-GMO. Since I've started eating "REAL FOOD" I have gained weight. I used to eat all the low fat, no fat, no carbs, etc. to keep my weight down. Also, had surgery and was unable to do anything for 6 weeks. Thanks everyone.
  • kimw91
    kimw91 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Greek yoghurt with fruit and nuts
    Rice cakes with peanut butter
    Banana bread
    A protein pancake
    A piece of protein cheesecake
    Protein bar
    Fruit salad
    A piece of chocolate

..yes I like to end my day on a sweet note