Mapmyrun/myfitnesspal

Options
Morning.

I have sporadically used mapmyrun to see how far I make it on my bike rides. I recently downloaded myfitnesspal. Before I realized they could be linked I found myself with two different accounts. Is there a way to link two accounts without having to re-enter all of my information from one account into the other?

MUCH THANKS!!!

Replies

• leo78mfp
    leo78mfp Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    what type of phone do you have? you'll have to access the app and grant person to mapmyrun for the info to be exported to map
  • Kaylyn2385
    Kaylyn2385 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    iPhone. (I attached the snapshot of the myfitnesspal settings.) I think they are all correct as to what you are referencing. My problem is I created two separate accounts so my mapmyrun is linked to 123@gmail.com where the myfitnesspal is connected to xyz@gmail.com. My dumba** didn't think before creating the myfitnesspal account
  • hbsobel
    hbsobel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the same question as Kaylyn. I have 2 usernames because I downloaded Map my fitness a few years ago and just did MFP. How do we combine the 2 accounts to use the same email and usernames?
  • KiwiAlexP
    KiwiAlexP Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    It shouldn't matter what usernames/emails you used as long as you're logged in via your phone. After you've logged in to map my fitness go to the MFP app and connect from there
  • Kaylyn2385
    Options
    Maybe I'm just dumb. But I'm not seeing it. I went through phone settings, app settings...I can't find a way to link my to user profiles..
  • Kaylyn2385
    Options
    Never fails, ask a dumb question and you find the answer right after. Thanks for the patience.

Alex: I was logged into both accounts on the apps on my iPhone. Top left of the mapmyrun app is the drop down. Clicked that, went to connect apps and devices. I don't know if it matters or not but I turned on the iPhone motion sensor. Then scrolled down and found the myfitnesspal button, clicked it, used my myfitnesspal login, and BOOM. Connected.