18lb down (with pics!)

Options
Hello! I don't have any before pics, but today I tried on a pair of my old favorite denim shorts that I used to wear at 154lb (I started myfitnesspal at 148lb, I was a bit bigger before) and they were so big for me! i had to take pics!

They are high waisted, and as you can see from one of the pic they almost fall down on my hips let alone my waist! Result

Enjoy and feel free to add me as a friend if you wish, the more the merrier, I still have 16 lb to lose!

x

tumblr_lm49w6Pw9B1qelj6k.jpg

tumblr_lm49wiJ5Ru1qelj6k.jpg

tumblr_lm494vUoze1qelj6k.jpg

tumblr_lm4954ZiAy1qelj6k.jpg

tumblr_lm4bjtU0Ty1qelj6k.jpg

And this one was taken last week

tumblr_llnjurnp3i1qelj6k.jpg

Replies

• kirstiey
    kirstiey Posts: 243
    Options
    Good job! But your pics are not working.
  • Jitteryspork
    Jitteryspork Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Here ya go! :)
    Hello! I don't have any before pics, but today I tried on a pair of my old favorite denim shorts that I used to wear at 154lb (I started myfitnesspal at 148lb, I was a bit bigger before) and they were so big for me! i had to take pics!

They are high waisted, and as you can see from the bottom pic they almost fall down on my hips let alone my waist! Result

Enjoy and feel free to add me as a friend if you wish, the more the merrier, I still have 16 lb to lose!

x

tumblr_lm4bjtU0Ty1qelj6k.jpg
  • arc918
    arc918 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    try this

and nice work!

They are high waisted, and as you can see from the bottom pic they almost fall down on my hips let alone my waist! Result

x

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm4bjtU0Ty1qelj6k.jpg
  • maillekelly
    maillekelly Posts: 132
    Options
    Oh sorry i don't know how to put pics up on here !! You can see them from that other post though thank you
  • kateq321
    kateq321 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic well done :bigsmile:
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's a huge difference for only 18lbs! I don't see where you have 16 more lbs to lose girl! :flowerforyou:
  • GemmieNoWobbles
    GemmieNoWobbles Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Congrats - you look amazing!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Amazing....the last pic is NC-17....made me sit up in my chair :)
  • KStaff87
    KStaff87 Posts: 36
    Options
    I see the pics now...wow!! you look great!!! I can't wait until my stomach slims down like that!!! I'm so jealous! lol!!!
  • deannavalencia87
    Options
    Good job! You look great!
  • maillekelly
    Options
    Amazing....the last pic is NC-17....made me sit up in my chair :)

Whats NC-17? lol
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, you look amazing!!! Can't wait to get those kind of results.
  • maillekelly
    Options
    Holy crap, you look amazing!!! Can't wait to get those kind of results.

Thank you! I just want my legs a lot slimmer now
  • victoriashea
    victoriashea Posts: 112
    Options
    You look fantastic! But uh... you don't have 16 more pounds to lose! Where would it come from?
  • maillekelly
    Options
    You look fantastic! But uh... you don't have 16 more pounds to lose! Where would it come from?

My legs/tummy
  • jakemg
    jakemg Posts: 42
    Options
    It's a movie rating that's one worse than "R." ;) I kind of agree, but I'm also not complaining. Congrats on the big loss. You look fantastic.
  • maillekelly
    Options
    It's a movie rating that's one worse than "R." ;) I kind of agree, but I'm also not complaining. Congrats on the big loss. You look fantastic.

Haha thank you!
  • Kochupurayil
    Options
    Congrats
  • sandradoll
    sandradoll Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations on the success. I need to stay focused. I can't even drop a pound.
  • maillekelly
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations on the success. I need to stay focused. I can't even drop a pound.

Thank you! It's going okay at the moment, but I've had some very stressful weeks where I lose nothing, I'm sure one of those will be around the corner for me, but i'm trying to stay positive, I think it helps!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!