Losing it

Options
Hey everyone! I'm a 22 y/o F. Whose on a journey to lose about 125lbs. I lost weight about three years ago and then I had a Pulmonary Embolism and since then I've gained all my lost weight.... I can't stand being as big as I am and I'm ready to take the next step and get serious with losing the weight again!

Replies

• kmart0819
    kmart0819 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    If you've done it once you can do it again! Just remember it takes a long time. Be patient. 1lbs a week is healthy. Feel free to message me! Ive lost 100lbs before, over the last 5 years gained half of it back so i know how you feel. Practically in the same fight!
  • Sidney_stephanie
    Sidney_stephanie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's what everyone says about me being able to do it again, it seems harder this time around though haha. But thank you!! I'm sure you can do it as well!
  • kyrannosaurus
    kyrannosaurus Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I had lost 55lb and was almost at my goal weight when I got sick last April. I spent the next 12 months in and out of hospital, was on medication that made me hungry and was really bored... I ended up gaining 61lb during that year.

It was really hard getting started and the first couple of weeks were tough. The thought of having to go through the whole journey again and how far I had to go was very overwhelming.

But once I got used to the new routine I have actually found relosing the weight much easier than I did losing it the first time. I knew what worked, I knew what I wanted so I just made sure I put it everything into action and got it done. I'm down 50lb so far.

You can definitely do it again if you've done it before.