Polar a300 not syncing with MFP

Options
im having an issue syncing my polar a300 activity with MFP app. I just started happening yesterday. Everything sais it's synced but when I look at the "steps" in my diary there's no info. I'm using an IPhone 6. Anyone else having this issue or how do I fix it?

Replies

• academyready
    academyready Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too. Seems there is a glitch with Polar's new update. I left feedback on the app download page (App Store). Fingers crossed they fix it. I found it really helpful to be able to sync the two apps.
  • startingover72
    startingover72 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Me too. SO frustrating!
  • Beck9a
    Beck9a Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Its very helpful when they sync! One day I could be really busy and my days off I relax and I'm mostly sedentary. I got it to sync yesterday but it only synced for yesterday, not the previous day when I started having the issue. Now today it's not syncing again. :neutral:
  • Beck9a
    Options
    I've set mfp app on my iPhone 6 to connect with my polar device and to track my steps on it. I back out of the step menu and go back in and it's not connected anymore.
  • ValerieJean
    ValerieJean Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm having same problems. :( so frustrated with it already.
  • kryss247
    kryss247 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Mine too! there def is a glitch!
  • keeponkicking
    keeponkicking Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Uggghhh... Me too! Hopefully it's fixed soon.
  • Beck9a
    Options
    https://www.myfitnesspal.com/apps/show/331 this link helps. It doesn't back date but since I've used this the last couple of days it's synced. I found it from another post about someone having trouble syncing their polar.
  • SunnyPacheco
    SunnyPacheco Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Yea mine isn't syncing either. It's really frustrating. Hope it gets fixed! It's been like a week now since it stopped syncing for me.
  • Livingdeadnurse
    Livingdeadnurse Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    mine still doesn't work. i may have to go back to my fitbit till they fix it.
  • NofatdaddyMike
    NofatdaddyMike Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Same thing happening here with my M400. No steps syncing and no daily activity. Will only sync activities. Stopped working around the 2nd or 3rd of August I think.
  • kryss247
    Options
    If you look in the apps that sync, polar isn't an option for Android mfp but it is for Apple. It's so weird
  • NofatdaddyMike
    Options
    It is taking Polar forever to get the Android up and running correctly. They are losing customer if they don't address that quickly.
  • kryss247
    Options
    @nofatdaddy it works for android perfectly fine and syncs well to the "polar" app. It's myfitnesspal that's having issues with polar lol
  • NofatdaddyMike
    Options
    Got you! :-P @kryssa247
  • Beck9a
    Options
    Anyone's synching yet!?
  • keeponkicking
    keeponkicking Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Beck9a wrote: »
    Anyone's synching yet!?

Not yet. I've emailed Polar with no response. It worked like a charm those first few weeks. Now I'm just frustrated.
  • NofatdaddyMike
    Options
    Nope!
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    MFP posted an announcement (in the Help section) back on August 5: http://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2087921-polar-connectivity-issue-8-5-15-update-8-11-15
    We apologize for any troubles some of you may be experiencing with out Polar integration. We are working with them on a resolution and hope to have things back in working order as soon as we can.
  • Beck9a
    Options
    Well MFP is aware of the issue. That's somewhat reassuring. *fingers crossed* hopefully it will be fixed soon.