Truthfully Speaking (Humor)

Options
If you could ask the opposite sex one question and they absolutely have to tell the truth what would you ask them?

I'd ask the real number of partners they've had in life...and yes the almost and kinda/sorta moments do count.

Replies

• WomanPower79
    Options
    NO THEY DONT!!!!!LOL
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Wait. Since when do "kinda/sorta moments" count? That isn't fair cause those are the ones you tend to block out. ;) LOL
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Of course almosts don't count. It only counts if you have actually done the deed. TBH I think it only counts if you have actually done the deed voluntarily. In fact, the whole line of questioning is too much of a can of worms.

I can't say what question I would ask on a public forum.
  • chevy88grl
    Options
    I wanna know if men notice flaws in women the way women notice them. I've always heard that women are far more critical of their bodies then men are.. is this true? Or do you guys see the same stuff we do, but you won't admit to seeing it?
  • manenuff21
    manenuff21 Posts: 63
    Options
    Of course almosts don't count. It only counts if you have actually done the deed. TBH I think it only counts if you have actually done the deed voluntarily. In fact, the whole line of questioning is too much of a can of worms.

I can't say what question I would ask on a public forum.

Of course you can, worst case scenario they close or remove it, oh well!
  • manenuff21
    manenuff21 Posts: 63
    Options
    I wanna know if men notice flaws in women the way women notice them. I've always heard that women are far more critical of their bodies then men are.. is this true? Or do you guys see the same stuff we do, but you won't admit to seeing it?

Men are simple, we don't care about the same flaws you care about, we notice it but we just don't care. If it's not a missing tooth or something blatant then it doesn't bother us as much as it does you. Like matching bra and panties...Who cares if they match, when they are balled up on the floor in a corner it doesn't matter much.
  • KateCon912
    KateCon912 Posts: 200 Member
    Options

I want to know this too!
  • TruckinThePoundsOff
    Options

We notice. We just do not say anything about your flaws because that leads to us sleeping on the couch and even worse having or getting no sex and to a guy, that is what living is all about...:laugh:
  • carolinenp
    carolinenp Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    How do kinda/sorta moments count?

And I do think women are WAYY more critical then men are.
  • chevy88grl
    Options
    So guys DO notice, but don't care like women do.

A woman will obsess over a flaw. A guy sees it and knows it is there, but keeps moving. LOL