100lb+ to loose and in my 20s looking for other women friends.

Options
I'm 26 yrs old 5'6" starting at 270 I need to loose over a hundred lb and would love to meet people in a similar place as me to chalange each other.

Replies

• Adriana1440
    Adriana1440 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Those who have already started this journey and are willing to help would also be greatly appreciated. :D
  • fletchleg137
    fletchleg137 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm 26 and have around 100lbs to lose... The second time around. I'll add you on here ☺
  • d2othev
    d2othev Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    YAYY People who are pretty much exactly where I am! I am 28 years old and weigh 270. I need to lose 100 LBS and it seems to be a very daunting goal:(

I have tried and failed at just about every diet. I was only successful when I was on diet pills. I am trying to do it without pills this time around, but I am really struggling!
  • Lisamn1214
    Lisamn1214 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    U can add me... I'm 31, lost 45 pounds to date still have 60 more to go.... I am on here daily. Use Fitbit & Instagram to motivate Lisan.1214
  • KRocka1981
    KRocka1981 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm a little older (33), but have about the same stats as you. I'll send a friend request! :)
  • _julianne_fiastro
    _julianne_fiastro Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and have 75-100 to lose. I've struggled for most of my life with being overweight and I'm sick and tired of it consuming my life.
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am almost 26! (Next month... Yikes!) and I am 5'5". I love having dedicated friends! Add me :D
  • louiseyates1
    louiseyates1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 27 with 76lbs to lose. Currently 216lbs. Add me if you like :)
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    d2othev wrote: »
    YAYY People who are pretty much exactly where I am! I am 28 years old and weigh 270. I need to lose 100 LBS and it seems to be a very daunting goal:(

I have tried and failed at just about every diet. I was only successful when I was on diet pills. I am trying to do it without pills this time around, but I am really struggling!

You will succeed this time if you stop "going" on "diets"!
    Simply find a reasonable deficit and get going.
    Don't eat too little-it will cause you to overeat.
    Keep your favorite treats in.
    Eat plenty of fruits, veggies, fat and protein.
    Drink lots of water.
    Weigh your solid food and measure liquid calories.
    Take walks.
    Most important-don't quit!!!! Everyone has times they eat too much-simply accept it, love yourself and continue on.
    You can do it!!!!
  • Adriana1440
    Adriana1440 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone
  • lucky56luv
    lucky56luv Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey you guys can add me, I'm on day 7 and have ups and downs. I share my struggles and use quotes to inspire myself and others. Plus I have a open diary. Looking forward to helping supporting eachother.
  • jackievera
    jackievera Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey I am 25 and I weight 286 so you guys can add me.
  • JillianRN527
    JillianRN527 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and I have a solid 50 pounds to lose. 75 for me to been in a healthy BMI range! Feel free o add me!
  • SherleyPerpignan
    SherleyPerpignan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 29 and started about a month ago. I was 145lbs and now I'm at 232lbs and trying to stay motivated. I have about 85lbs I'd like to lose. I'll add you.
  • SherleyPerpignan
    SherleyPerpignan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sorry meant 245lbs
  • leanlicorice
    leanlicorice Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 28 and 261lbs; about 20lbs lost in to my 110lb loss goal.
  • suejabin2014
    suejabin2014 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 26 mum, hoping to lose around 45lbs add me if u want.
  • Nikeolie
    Nikeolie Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My name is Chelsea, I'm 25 years old. Since February I've lost 69-72 pounds depending on the day. I still have a 100 pounds to lose. Started at 349, and plan to be in the 160-170s eventually.

Just remember this isn't a diet, it's a lifestyle change. You can eat whatever you want as long as it's portioned and in your calories. I highly recommend a good food scale to weigh everything you consume initially. It's amazing what a portion really looks like compared to our minds skewed version.

Although you can eat whatever, you want or crave, remember what keeps you full longer and more satisfied. Protein, veggies, and fiber are your friends. Hope I helped a bit! :)

FYI: I track mostly everything. I make slip ups or go out to dinner (eat/drink too much). I forgive myself and keep moving on the next day as this is life and there are no quick fixes.
  • RoxanneTarver
    RoxanneTarver Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey yall!! Im also 26 and i weigh 217 at just 5ft short. Ive lost 14 lbs and ive got about 60 pounds more to go. Feel free to add me. Im looking for friends and motivation just as everyone else. Im also here to support and give back motivation.
  • 79dawn
    79dawn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 35, 5'3", and started at 268 on June 21. My current weight is 245. My goal is to lose 50% of my starting weight which would put me at 134. I have a few friends on here and they have helped so much when things got tough. Got to stick together and push each other because this journey is no cake walk.