Need weight loss buddys!!

Options
So ive been a member of MFP for a bit but haven't been doing well i need to lose about 70-80 to start off with before i go on holiday in may 2016!!

Im 20 years old and really looking for a few people that can talk to and help motivate each other!

thanks

Replies

• merare
    merare Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want to :)
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • GemeliaFP
    GemeliaFP Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • AmandaArnold615
    AmandaArnold615 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'd love to help!
  • alexisrp4l
    alexisrp4l Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • TrishaBates
    TrishaBates Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yup, add me too if you would like. I'm looking to increase my support system too!
  • Scott7609
    Scott7609 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hello Sophie!! Add me if you like
  • bigbabi74
    bigbabi74 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    So ive been a member of MFP for a bit but haven't been doing well i need to lose about 70-80 to start off with before i go on holiday in may 2016!!

Im 20 years old and really looking for a few people that can talk to and help motivate each other!

thanks

Feel free to add me. I'm 28 and neen lose about 100 lbs I have already lost 16.6 but looking for active friends.
  • tanbuddy77
    tanbuddy77 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • silverdwillow
    silverdwillow Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    add me. I don't have any friends on here I talk to and would love to support you and vice versa.

Danielle
  • lynseyt76
    lynseyt76 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • jmhawk7375
    jmhawk7375 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in, add me!
  • jennymaassel
    jennymaassel Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started too. So add me and we will support each other!
  • Reciprocate77
    Reciprocate77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am also new to MFP, however, not new to attempts to lose weight. You can count on me! I need support as well. This is hard! :) It has been a week now, and I have to say I do feel more energy today and more focus on my
    goal. I like that...instead of feeling defeated. I like that!
  • psalm6932
    psalm6932 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    add me. I'll be happy to encourage each other.
  • georgie7mcintyre
    georgie7mcintyre Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have just started and would love some support as well. I am a 20 as well. Add me :)

• Natalierae886
    Natalierae886 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Add me :) im 23, ive got 22lb left to lose and then see how my body is, ive lost nearly 11lb but still have a long way to go. Looking for motivational friends to help each other through this journey :)
  • cruzpaula92
    cruzpaula92 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me ☺️☺️ I would love to help in anyway I can!!!
  • AndGO124
    AndGO124 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am looking for some supportive friends here too. Please add me.. I am confused about how to add people here lol
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    I posted this on another pages but hey it's relevant.

I lost 70lbs+ a couple of years ago and maintained it for almost 2years and comfortably and then a bit of a marathon setback knocked my confidence and motivation and suddenly within 6months I'd gained around 3st of it as I just vegged out and barely did anything.

Since then I've decided to go travelling in January so with that in mind I've set myself a target to lose at least 2st as I don't want to be too concious about my body when I'm suppose to be enjoying myself.

I tend to talk a lot of random stuff but hey if you can put up with that then by all means add me.