Protein Shakes

Options
2»

Replies

• thkelly
    thkelly Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Then don't bother responding...
    Sometimes it's easier to post a new one than research through the thousands of posts. Thanks!

No need for the snarkiness. The point is simple and common throughout the Interwebs. Search before posting. Many people have posted thoughtful and helpful explanations previously. Take advantage of that available information.

you sound like a total douche man. stfu and stay out of the thread if you don't want to waste your time responding.
  • stkyle
    stkyle Posts: 4
    Options
    I noticed a lot of people choose to supplement with whey protein. Whey is quickly digested and provides a quick spike in amino acids (the building blocks of protein). This is an ideal post workout solution, however it may not be optimal for use in a protein shake used as a "snack". A better choice would probably be casein. It has equal nutritional value but is digested much slower.....so you get a sustained release rather than a spike.
  • CuzImaCowboy
    CuzImaCowboy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Then don't bother responding...
    Sometimes it's easier to post a new one than research through the thousands of posts. Thanks!

No need for the snarkiness. The point is simple and common throughout the Interwebs. Search before posting. Many people have posted thoughtful and helpful explanations previously. Take advantage of that available information.

you sound like a total douche man. stfu and stay out of the thread if you don't want to waste your time responding.

lol well said

anyway I'm new to all this so thank you for your posts..I been searching for threads. its always better to have more info then not enough.