looking for weight loss friends to add

Hello everyone ☺I have been using MFP on and off for months now. I started my weightloss journey about a year and a half ago. Im 5'3" My SW:296lbs my CW:230lbs. I'm looking for friends to add for extra support and motivation. I want to lose 60lbs more at least. I would love just to take a look at others food diaries, to see what I can use or change. I've learned on this journey that's it not only about working out and being fit, it's also about what we put in our bodies also that weight loss is a mental an emotional journey. Hope to make some freinds ☺

Replies

• ashtem10
    ashtem10 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi im Ashley and also needing some people to help motivate me too. It is an emotio al journey and always find it hard. I have just seperated from my sons father after 14years of putting up with his infidelity and have found it extremely difficult getting over it as I have found myself to be in a low self esteem ugly fat phase in my life. It has really put me down and I'm far from having any confidence. I would like to keep in touch during the process of my weight loss and confident building. I hope to lose a comfortable 20kgs.
  • noluckducky15
    noluckducky15 Posts: 54 Member
    edited August 2015
    I'm needing some support too! I started at 240 years ago, and managed to lose 80 lbs! But last spring I got pregnant and gained a bit back. I'm trying to lose the 20 lbs to get back to pre-pregnancy weight, and then keep going down another 20. I believe my diary is open and I try to log every day! Feel free to add me, I could use the support!
  • 34jules
    34jules Posts: 3 Member
    Hi ladies, it is very emotional, and we need to learn to love ourselves through the process,. It's not easy at all. We can do it!